Womens Running

Friday Means it's Almost the Weekend- Supermoms (Read 392 times)

jmmiller

Just one of those days.  Remember that song?  LOL

Bermy:  My parents will watch the kids tomorrow and Sunday I have a sitter.  Our dealine is Monday so it will get better once we file everything.

Ernie:  It was my first time doing pilates. Its a mat class so it worked by butt and abs to shreds.  DH and I do work together. That's how we met when we lived in San Francisco. We were both working at a huge lawfirm. I was still in law school and he was just out of law school.  Now we are partners together in a small firm.  The best part is having lunch together when we can fit it in.  It gives us time to catch up without the kids talking at us.

Zorbs:  I was skeptical about the pilates thing but it was a tough workout and put me in a great mood.  I'm thinking once a week will be enough for me.  I'll try to do some ab work on my own a few times a week at home.

Rocky:  I think I woke up every hour last night and I'm not pregnant.  I hate that!  I hope you can get some better sleep tonight!

Spike:  I think the info is deleted on the Forerunner 210. Do you have trouble getting sattlelite reception on that watch?  The other day I had to wait 5 mintues to get it to connect. It was freezing outside so waiting was no fun.

5K - 21:44     10K - 44:54     15k - 1:09:37     HM - 1:39:05   Marathon - 3:28:48

superspike113

Honorary Old

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

Jmmiller- as long as I use it a couple times a week it doesn't take a long time to connect. The other day it was really overcast and RP's Nike GPS wouldn't connect at all.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

ErinLeigh

Thanks Spike!

5K:  25:52; 10K: 57:53; HM:  2:01.10

nolamama

CQTM

Hi Ladies,

Happy New Year Y'all!

I think I'll have more time in March (crossing my fingers...) for posting.

ER/RR - Ran 5k Wed, Spin yesterday and BodyPump today.  I NEED to lose this remaining baby weight. I'm tired of being hefty for me.

BR - started clapping about a week ago and is now trying to crawl but she ends up going in reverse since she is only moving her arms. She can't quite figure out how to get those legs underneath her. She moves up to the next class at daycare and they are all crawling/standing/moving so she will be forced to move or be run over. Finally STTN last night after about 2-3 weeks of holiday sleeping diversions.

NRR - busiest of the busy seasons at work...and still trying to take my last exam. I CANNOT wait until this crap (I mean wonderful CPA exam) is behind me.

cx2 - we have little clappers! A is now over 20lbs and 27"+ tall. She went from the 25%ile to the 75%ile in weight between months 3 and 6

zorbs - I LOVE LOVE LOVE my seat warmers. I like it super hot.

jm - my good friend owns a pilates studio and she is definitely the most fit person I know (along with everyone who works for her)

Bermy - you going to be stateside soon?

Rocky - just read about baby being negative for the Kell protein. YAY! (Yes, I'm so behind I don't know where to start!)

Have a great weekend everyone else!!

superspike113

Honorary Old

I just got a PM from Kevin Knabe from RWOL asking if I wanted to help Beta test new software. Interesting. If its better than Pluck, do we want to go back?

runswithrocky

Spike - that's cool that you got a pm.  and no, I don't want to go back.  I don't like the look of the new forums at RWOL.  But if everyone goes, I would follow.

armmama

thanks spike!!  I already have the colors I need picked out at JoAnn's, now I just need to go buy it!  Sounds pretty easy!

bermy - the race I'm running tomorrow isn't the charity one, that one is the Disney Princess next month.  The half tomorrow I'm running just because it's a race nearby!

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - I'm not sure how the 210 works but my garmiin doesn't delete anything unless you tell it to, there might be a setting in the ANT agent to delete or not when uploading. Good luck with the application!

jm - my core needs work also! I hope the kids sleep in a bit for you this weekend!

rocky - bummer on the insomia, I hope you can sleep tonight.

ernie - nope M got teeth around 6-7 months at the earliest. My nephew had his super early though, and then got his first adult tooth at age 5!

nola - good work with the workouts!! Love baby clapping Smile

spike - I'll go wherever everyone is. It would have to look a lot better than it does now for me to vote for us to go. It isn't just the spam... but I also would like to be somewhere more mobile friendly which neither site is right now, so if it were then that would be nice.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/