Womens Running

TipTop Shape Tuesday (Over 40) (Read 15 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

We are all getting in tip top shape! 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Lisa, the pictures of you and raccoon buddies were fun! 

Trip was fun, upstate New York, Chautauqua for a few days, around to Niagara-on-the-lake in Canada (first time to use my passport). Beautiful flowers everywhere. We also went to East Aurora on the way back. I walked my buns off.

Monday worked well. Two errands were accomplished, a 35 minute run with friends at the track, then 25 minutes of cardio DVD at home. I’ve decided to do 2 a days using the cardio as the second workout. I slept so well last night! 

Today will be an inside track run. It's good to be with the exercise friends again at the track.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Carol go to tinypic.com. Upload pic. Copy the URL (I usually do the last one for layouts or something like that). Come here and hit reply then use the tree icon up by the smiley face. Paste the URL on that when it opens and the pic will load onto your reply for all of us to see.

Marjorie

Good Morning!  5.35 miles this morning felt great.  A little cooler and slight breeze.  Thank goodness!  Sunday's run was torture.

Have a great day!

Carol-I go to the picture on Facebook (doesn't even have to be my picture).  Click on the picture itself in newsfeed.  Right click on the picture.  Click on Properties at the bottom of long list.  Copy ALL of the Address.  Back here paste that address into Source section of Insert Image option at top of our text box.

Lisa

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Not sure I am in shape but tip top, yes.  5 miles tonight.

Lisa, that's weird.  It's not like she tortured a poor animal or something.  She just wasted a bit of water!  Sigh.

Judy, nice job on the workouts.

Marjorie, morning!

Sue, nice job on the breezy run.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi again.

I ran 11.2 miles.

Lisa you are correct the fb option works too.

Marjorie

camille2

Good morning!  It was a beautiful morning here, but was only mid 40's. It was sunny and felt warmer so I ran/walked 4.5 on the Coastal Trail. I'm skipping PiYo today since I'm walking this evening and hiking tomorrow.

Gatsby, I'm glad the earthquake didn't impact you. It reminded me to prepare in case we have one. I don't even have a flashlight here.

Judy, it sounds like your trip was great! I haven't been to Niagra Falls, but want to go there some day.

Karen, if those races were in November, I might have taken you up on it, but mid-October is a stretch. Thanks though!  I'm thinking of Bull City Race Fest or Bowling Green, KY. Ky would be a new state and it's not too far.  It depends on DD's schedule since I want to either meet her or visit. I have some training to do.

Lisa, on that boyfriend...good grief!  Your DD's friend made a lucky escape.

Marjorie, I am still considering Savannah. You're right...it seems a popular RnR one.  I'm curious to see how your hubby likes the fit bit.  I keep thinking of getting one for DD (and me).

Demaris and Sue...hi. Have a great day!

I'm just curious about something the more serious marathoners may know.  When I did Ridge to Bridge in NC, it had a history of selling out super fast (in 17 min the year I ran it 2-3 years ago).  I've received a few emails, including one this a.m,  and it still isn't full only 6-7 weeks out.  That really surprises me since it still has good reviews on MG and except for that last bit thru the parking lot, I loved the course and race.   Are there just a lot more races to compete with it now? They did change the name  to Peak to Creek, but it looks like the same director. Anyone heard anything about it? It just seems odd.

I hit "post" too soon.  Keep thinking of things. One of them being, do any of you get "theSkimm?"  It's a daily news synopsis with a bit of an edge/humor.

Lisa, I thought of you when I read today's. It has a blurb about the Detroit water shutoffs.