Womens Running

Thunderstorm Thursday (Over 40) (Read 22 times)

Arimathea

Tessa

I just called to make a haircut appt  for Saturday -- it's sorely needed. And unlike most of you, I know exactly how much gray I have. About 80%.

7.2 on the TM at lunch, ripped right through the new Dana Stabenow book -- quick read. Loved it.

Anonymous Guest

16 miles done. 82 degrees. Last three miles were nearly ten minute miles. Went through 20 oz of Gatorade and 40 oz of water. And drank another 20 oz of Gatorade when I got done. That wiped me out. Pizza has been ordered for dinner.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Real quick, before the internet goes away.

I decided upon an SRD.  I've run 16 days straight, so I was bound to rest.

Karen, yes, I signed up for a 5K this weekend.  It will be super hot and super humid.  I don't know why I registered for it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Horrific travel day yesterday. Great job fair at Medill... all 3.5 hours of it that I actually was there.  3+ hour delay flying into Chicago then 2+ hour delay flying out again.  Home at midnight.  Worked from home today.

IT band/hamstring still bugging me but getting better. No running since Saturday.

New shoes arrived. So freakishly busy with work that I didn't even open the box. It is a sad day.

Tessa-I will not be participating or spectating at that event.

Lisa