Womens Running

Move it Monday - Supermoms (Read 15 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - ST. Will bike to my SW appointment if it's not raining. My goal last week was a 100K combined run/bike and I ended up doing 138K, but have pretty much forgotten what a SRD is in the process.

KR - DH has let him stay up past 10:30 the past 3 nights. In the stage where he thinks his birthday is coming up all the time. "I go to birthday (party) later!" "I'm THREE now." - despite us telling him a bazillion times that he is 4. "I get Lego police station for my birthday!" - uh not unless we win the lottery.

FR - frozen pizza and wedge salad unless I make it to the store.

NRR - I figured out why my fingernail keeps breaking, it is the finger I use on the bike gear shifter.  I was having lunch yesterday with the plan to get it fixed at the nail salon when all of a sudden the black toenail that I got at Mississauga decided to randomly pop off.  So I'm all fixed up with new bionic nails now. Smile

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

RR:  Hoping for 4 or 5 tonight.  Depends on when DH gets home and if it storms or not.

BR:  Is cutting tooth #8 and was up every 3 hours last night.  It sucked a lot.

TR:  Was not feeling well over the weekend.  His temp got up to 104.3.  I freaked out, but I guess you take them in at 105.  Seemed better yesterday and was eating more.

NRR: Only 3 days left of summer school.  I need to be more structured with the kids...I get lazy quickly!

FR:  We had a yummy dinner last night....spinach, marinated chicken, strawberries, pecans, and an "oily" dressing wrapped in a tortilla.  Yummy!  Going to attempt Jam today!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Nope. Just yard work this weekend. DH is working 8-5 for at least this week so I should be able to run kidless in the mornings as much as I want as long as he's not on a fire call.  I also got a spectacular tramp-stamp style sunburn in a strip running perpendicular to my ass crack.

TR: So much stuff this weekend- basically had 3 birthday parties, played with fireworks, rode a 4 wheeler, rode in the Jeep, went swimming, ate tons of junk food, played in a bounce house. He's going to need a week to recover.

FR: Probably a flat iron steak tonight.

NRR: R and I were roughhousing and he bashed me in the nose with his head, its still sore and I'm lucky I didn't get black eyes. First day of DH's new job!

NRR2: my dad is camping in town so I've been hanging out with the family in small doses. Dad was true to form and gave my allergic toddler niece a bite of his PBJ and she broke out in full body hives and started wheezing, and dad never apologized.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

TR2- I got dinosaur temporary tattoos for his bday goodie bags, and he kept telling daddy to look at his "Tatta too"

zorbs- so proud of your biking, it almost makes me want to bike! I only have a mountain bike with an extremely flat tire. You normally just have natural nails, right? LOL at B's birthday obsession. R doesn't understand that his birthday is over- he keeps saying "my birthday's coming up!"

Mer- jam is super easy! Did you pick up some pectin? If you didn't, its in the canning department. Its what makes jam jammy and not just syrupy, though some fruit its more naturally occuring, but it would be necessary in Strawberry jam.  Yay for work being over soon!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RR - SRD, legs are pretty sore from the half yesterday, need to get recovered so we can start our fall marathon plan!

KR - busy weekend for her! MIL is watching her today and was thinking of taking her to Heritage park - old time park but has some simple rides, ferris wheel, etc, she LOVES it there. No wonder our kids get bored in the winter!

TR - is such a firecracker! was in the freezing cold kiddie pool yesterday and loving it, she climbed in at first with her shoes and pants and everything.

FR - shrimp ceasars (salad not the drink.. Wink ).

NRR - I'm tired, had a restless sleep because every time I rolled over my legs were sore.

zorbs - frozen pizza actually sounds really good right now!  I'm having some serious carb cravings post race.

mer - I'm horrible at being structured w/ the kids!  Hope your boys are both feeling better!

spike - hope you get some good kid free runs in this week.  Boo to your dad trying to poison his grandkids.  That would be super annoying.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- Yay for your HM PR, you are a rockstar!   I wish I could keep up with the FB threads I just don't have time.  The thing with my dad is just infuriating because I've been living with this allergy for 17 years and he can't effing figure it out, now his grandbabies lives are at stake and he's still clueless. DH got so mad at my dad because he asked the older cousins if they wanted to go swimming after R's bday party in front of everyone and R had a giant, thrashing meltdown/fit because he wanted to go too but it was naptime.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ugh, B is taking a shit, with a little boy boner, he's holding it with both hands.  "can you please let go of your penis?" "No I can't, it will fall off."

mer - holy crap, I would have taken them to the ER with a 104 temp!

spike - getting fake nails for my bday is actually what set off my polish obsession, I was spending so much on manis that I figured I'd be better off painting them myself at home, hahaha. But when the acrylics were done, my normally healthy natural nails were all fucked up, so now I only get fake stuff when I have a serious break.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- when R comes up to me and says "My penis hurts, fix it!" its invariably because he has a boner that is being pinched. So weird to have to deal with as a mom lol.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - work is slow for me right now, but I'm sure once things get busy again I'll drop off FB posting.  Ugh on the meltdown, even my DH always forgets that you never ever mention the possibility of going or doing something fun to a toddler unless it's 100% happening.

zorbs - we've seen 104 degree fevers here, I wouldn't take them in unless advil/Tylenol wouldn't bring it down or it lasted days and days.

You guys are making me glad that I have girls...

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- DH got mad at me on Friday for asking R if he was hungry when we were picking rocks. He was all "Sshhhh, if you don't suggest it, he won't think about it". Uh dude, we should probably feed our kid at some point. But yeah, R has a mind like a steel trap. He has been asking me 20x a day about going fishing with Papa. If its not a thousand degrees today, I will see if my dad wants to take him to Oasis pond after work.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - lmao, yeah I meant more like "do you want to go to the zoo", not "do you want to eat".