Womens Running

Tinsel Town Tuesday Supermoms (Read 383 times)

twinmom_112002

Hi Lane!

I am Alissa, a 38 year old mother to boy/girl 10 yr old twins and a 7 yr old fate baby. I am just finishing my Master's in Biology and a I teach high school full time. My running has been sporadic for the last year due to my work/school schedule and the kids sports schedules. My son plays club soccer, his twin swims for a national club and my youngest can't figure out what she wants to do so she does both. Needless to say my days are full.

BermyHorse

Just did my plank whilst DH was bathing DS. 1min 30 secs! 

Hi Lane. Hi Navy. Looking forward to getting to know you. Welcome.

Rocky - fab news. Congrats on the little fella. And also well done on your testing which sounded a bit brutal but you're done now. Phew. I am so excited about you having a litte boy!!!

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

down.the.lane

Thanks for the warm welcome! To answer questions... I am a chemical engineer and work I the environmental field (air pollution). I have never had my knee looked at but self diagnosed ITBS before (we self diagnose here, right?). I know I was just being silly running 3 miles in 30 degrees with little warm up. Duh! So glad I got up at 5 am to run because now I have no guilt or whatever to do something tonight. (Though should probably do those dishes.)

lane

SimonSaysRun

Hi lane and Navy!

Quick bio on me...I'm very sporadic and still trying to figure out who is who around here.  DH and I have been married for 8 1/2 years, together for 15+.  We live in CO where I"m a Kindergarten teacher.  We have a 15 month old daughter and not sure if we'll have any more.  She's an awesome kid but not sure we want to tempt fate with a second!  We also have two labs (the girls).  I've been a runner for the past 5 years and have done races of all distances.  Currently, I'm training for my 4th marathon in May.  Looking forward to getting to know you!