Womens Running

Ahh..FREAK OUT...FRIYAYS! (DAILIES) (Read 16 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

I thought that sound was appropriate for today..da da da da da..ahhhh...FREAK OUT! Smile Smile

Today is also National PUPPY day!! Smile Smile

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

16.2 for me!

Good run today. The last 6 were supposed to be at MP, but my hamstring is still not very happy from Wednesday's tempo workout. Just took it easy today. It was nice - and helped my mood . Had to stop off at home halfway for a bathroom but no surprise there. It was 40 out but a humid 40..I could have gotten away with shorts. I think I scared this guy half to death..he must have not been paying attention and was getting out of his car (he was parked on the street) and he goes "HOLY SHIT" LOL. I think it was about 3:45am at that time. Oppsie.

ITS MY LAST DAY YOU GUYS!!!!! MY LAASSSTTT DAY!!! BYE!  How long have I complained about Mammel?! The day is finally here. I can't wait to start my new journey. As excited as I am, it will be a little sad to leave. I have learned a lot here. I also met my future husband here. This place will always hold a special place in my heart. I am ready to spread my wings though..Smile Smile

Susan – I meant to tell you yesterday that I laughed out loud at the poopy carpet. They probably think its chocolate or coffee. LOL.

Kathryn – That is great news on the hours (right?) and that you have a new tech! That’s awesome! Did you have one before? LOL – “I don’t have a calendar, I just hope I remember everything”. I need this motto. Okay, laughing also about the lawn. LOL. Score! Haha. Maybe when they come back to do the correct lawn, you will see their truck and get their info. You have the Spring Fever!!

Run4kupcakes – It poured all day here as well. It was NASTY out there. So nice that the sun will be out today!

HAPPY FRIYAY!!!

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

OH..and hamstring stretches that work for you...GO. Smile

TGIF!!!

Swam this morning. Yay. beautiful day here.  Don't want to be at work but need to get some things done. Will probably move the kitchen table and chairs tonight to the new house.  Then clean old house kitchen floor. Then get old table out of the attic for DS2.  Smile Progress a little at a time!

Kat!  Nice of someone to mow your yard!! Maybe just a kind of pay it forward thing. Smile

Lizzie--Last day of mammel!!!!  Enjoy!!

Gotta go !

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 6 miles tonight.

Liz, nice run.  40F is shorts weather no matter if it's humid or not, silly. Wink  Yay for last day!  Is he crying? In shock?

Susan, nice swim.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And someone please remind me why we call him MAMMEL?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Seloc

And someone please remind me why we call him MAMMEL?

Because he has a perpetual "camel toe" 

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

LMAO

Docket_Rocket

Haha.  Thanks.  Now I snorted a laugh while in court.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

How about Moose? I've seen moose knuckle as the dude version of camel toe.

On that subject, a local TV guy was doing an ad for a June half. He was in running clothes. It was clear how it was hanging.

Seloc

FRIYAY!  And the sun is shining!  Ready for the week to be OVER!  We hit 50* yesterday!  But they have tempered the forecast for the weekend to mid-50s and rain on Sunday.  Still the warmest since October!  Not sure I'll be able to sunbathe on the patio unless I shovel the snow off.  That's okay, lots of basketball to watch.  My favorite weekend of the year.  Oh, yeah, and just the usual TRX/KB class this morning.

Damaris - LOL on snorting in court.  I love LOVE your beer socks!  I need to find me some of those.  I do have a couple new pair of fun compression socks my sister gave me for Christmas that I haven't worn yet.  Gonna break out a pair to wear with SHORTS tomorrow.  Might be a touch chilly at 30* but I don't care.  Can't wait to see the costume for the race tomorrow.  Good luck!  Glad the weather is mostly cooperating!

Sue - nice job getting to the pool!  Super exciting on all the house stuff.  Have a great weekend.

Lizzie - LAST DAY WITH MAMMEL!!  What ever are you gonna do??  Hope you have a picture so you can look back haha.  Nice run.  Too funny about the guy you scared haha  Do you have to be at work all day or is there a chance you can sneak out early.  Hope you get a relaxing weekend!

Kat - SCORE on the lawn mow!!

Gatsby - good luck tomorrow!!

Banker, I mean Cathy - hope you have kept your mouth clean today hee hee.  Have a great week off!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Damaris---how could you forget that???  Snort snort....lol

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Today will be classes, then perhaps some XT.

We did 4 hours of volunteer work yesterday. We think we may do another day this week. Lots of books came in, boxes and boxes! We weed any out that are in too bad a condition to sell so we don't have to cart them upstairs and back down to recycle. The others need to be transported on the huge carts, then sorted and filed. It is really great all body XT though.

Happy runs, All ! 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Susan – Have a fun weekend of getting the house ready! Woohoo!

Docket – When you think of mammal, think of a man who wears his pants to his nipples. Good luck on the race tomorrow!

Run4kupcakes – LOL

Sandy – Woohoo for TRX class! I think a lot of people will be watching some basketball this weekend. We have a few people at work that took off today so they can begin the party. Now Sandy, do you really think Mammel would allow me to leave early? No way. He has to keep his control over me one last time before I go. Sickening. I am just saying goodbye to everyone! HCF is coming up later this afternoon. Have a GREAT relaxing weekend! Those temps should really start melting the snow!

Judy – Enjoy the classes! Wow, that’s a lot of books!! Nice of you to help with all of that. Have a great weekend!

I have to erase all my computer history now Smile hehe. Talk with you ladies later! HAPPY FRIYAY!!!

Arimathea

Tessa

Snickering about the reminder of how mammel got his nickname. And swearing at my autocorrect for changing it to mammal. Yes, he's a mammal. Presumably. I don't think Liz was reporting to a giant reptile in grandpa pants.

Kat, stealth lawnmowing? Sweet! Pity they did not leave any indication of who they were. Does one of your neighbors maybe have a Ring or Nest camera that might have got a picture of the vehicle? My guess is they had the right house number but wrong street, or the right street but were a couple blocks down from the house they were looking for. And someone is probably wondering why their yard didn't get done. If you are on Nextdoor, perhaps put up a post asking about lawn services?

And speaking of Nextdoor, one of the best posts I've read in a while went up the other day. One neighbor parked the travel trailer on the street for easy access while getting ready for a trip. Her neighbor called in a complaint about the trailer being on the street but not hooked up to a vehicle. In our city it is supposed to be hooked to a vehicle when off private property, not just parked at the curb. Her post was titled "To the D-Bag Named Ed" and commented that even the city parking officer who came out said that her complaining neighbor was a moron. One commenter said reverently "Man, when a woman calls you a D-bag, that means you really ARE one". She ranted on for some time and finished up by calling him a "snaggletoothed douchecanoe". I must say I have never heard that particular combination of insulting words before.

Liz, anyone would think you were happy to be leaving...

Damaris, tell your friend to wear a tutu if she wants to!

Puppy Day? Not here, but kitten season is approaching fast...

HCK, thanks for the intel on BWI. I have walked the length of terminals many times to try to get a bit more exercise, but have never left the airport to go for a run...no place to leave stuff. Though when traveling with someone else I might leave them sitting and run laps in the terminal. Think those slidewalks could be used as impromptu treadmills if you walked or ran on them the wrong way?

Giggling about the newscaster. I hope it wasn't hanging below his shorts. I have seen a few guys where it is obvious that the elastic in the shorts liner is perished...

Sandy, not sure sunbathing in the snow would be a good idea. You could get badly burned with the sun reflecting off the white stuff.

No run this morning, and I won't get a lunch break because I'm sneaking out early to meet people after the expo. Oh well.