Womens Running

MOVIN ON TO MONDAY DIVAS (Read 22 times)

MA runner girl

Thank you ladies! I am very grateful that my body has allowed me to run this much up until this point. I secretly hoped I'd be able to keep the 6 mile run up through the end, but obviously I need to be realistic!

PO - I hope you get your surgery date, and that it's not too far away so you can get to feeling better soon! hugs!

Lucy - Ha, not sure what I'll do now for a LR. This coming weekend I probably won't do a longer run, since my shower is Sunday, and Saturday we have an all day birthing class, so I'll want to conserve my energy. Definitely thinking about increasing the WAH... Sounds like you had a nice weekend! Ouch. I feel your pain, I burn myself ALL. THE. TIME.

Meli - Happy Birthday to your MIL! Sorry about the anxiety attack, hugs! Yikes, sorry about the throwing up too, I hope you feel better! Probably a good idea to stay away from the protein powder, that is odd.

GSD - I do take a few walk breaks here and there, I could try taking them more often. As much as I hate the treadmill, perhaps I will give that a try. It does make sense that it would be less stressful for the body. I'm super impressed that 8:35 felt easy, you are going to rock that half!!!

KLM - I'm glad your running is going well! I'll knock on some wood for you Wink DH and I stayed home too instead of going to a SB party. We made some snacks and watched about a half hour of the game before DH got bored, and I hate football so I changed it. LOL Lame!

RLTW - Congrats again Auntie M!!! When are you going to visit your neice? So excited for you, being an aunt is the best.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

RunLikeTheWind23

MA: I'm going to meet my niece this weekend! Smile

NorCal

Morning ladies!

RR. Had a great 7 miler yesterday, plus about 4 miles of hilly hiking afterwards. My legs are tired today, but my calf/achilles thing doesn't hurt, so I'm really happy! Today is rest, and abs.

NRR. Had a fun day yesterday. Went to visit a friend that DH grew up with and went hiking and watched the SB with him, his GF and 2 others. All Niner fans, so we were pretty excited when they started to make a comeback and pretty bummed when they lost! I drank a LOT (for me), 1 beer and 3 glasses of wine. Ouch. So I'm kind of hurting today!

It's billing week for our business, so I'm working on that today!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

TXAginMS

Good morning ladies!!

RR: 8 mile long run on Saturday was awesome!! I ran out in the country on a route I'd never done before and I will for sure be doing that again. Tonight is 4 miles with the running group. This week is the taper for my half on Saturday.

NRR: Booked a wedding on Saturday. They signed the contract and paid their down payment. Booked some engagement photos this morning. I'm super excited! Maybe I will be able to make money off of something I'm passionate about!

NorCal

Tex- That is so awesome! I'm really excited for you, taking your photography to the next level!

MA- I remember when my RP had to start shortening her runs at the end of her pregnancy, but could still do 2-3 miles right up until the week or 2 before delivery. So even if you have to not tun as far, it's awesome you're still running!

So the job I was offered (at the health and fitness center) seemed perfect and was 18 hours/week instead of 4, but the days just won't line up for me! I'd end up working 6 days/week, with only Mon off, which would just make any sort of social life, traveling, etc impossible! Working early on both Sat and Sun wouldn't work for me. So now I'm still looking for a supplemental job...

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

LucyBelle

The heat is broken at work today and it's 25 degrees outside, with a windchill of 14. Brrrrrr. My fingers are so cold.

SassySparky

Tex - congratulations on the bookings! you must be so excited !!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!