Womens Running

TUESDAY DIVAS ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE WEEKEND (Read 20 times)

lizo_77

after lunch now.... weather seems to be holding it's own.

taylor: way to go on your workout! enjoy the 60 degrees!

monk: hope the hip pains go away.

outwest: keep feeling better! boo about that cough!

what's a burpee? Smile

blu: hope you get the internship! that's a lot of interviewing for a position!

rltw: that would totally freak me out too! that's a huge number!

lucy: hugs girl! sorry about those headaches! that has got to be really frustrating!

NorCal

Liz0- In my honest opinion, a Burpee is just a form of torture! LOL.

OWR- Did you go to work after all? I kind of like the idea of sitting around doing nothing today. But then again, I'm reading a great book!

Blu- Ah, I hate stress induced dreams and even worse insomnia!! Good luck at the interview tomorrow. If you get in, will you be moving to that town?

Monk- Stay away from the scale, lady! I'm sure you'll be able to lose weight quickly again after P is born!

Meli- Love the fact you're only having kids in the wedding. That is going to make for some ADORABLE pictures!!!!!!!!!

Sassy- Any updates on the stolen lunch saga? Wink

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

outwestrunner

NC - I ended up staying home. I went through my file of important papers and found some stuff to trash, and am updating my retirement stuff too. All very grown-up.

SassySparky

No update on the stolen lunches ... just an email was sent out to warn people not to do it anymore! hahaha

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!