Womens Running

Frigid, Frosty Friday (Over 40) (Read 15 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

It is. People are scraping off the car windows.

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

MarjorieAnn3137 Yes! I do have the roller and will get it into the freezer right now. I have definitely used the things you sent me. Icy hot is on my mirror shelf in the bathroom.

Thursday was a 35 minute track run. I've been icing the PF with a frozen water bottle and it is helping. Also, I wore the strong arch supports all day yesterday and I noticed a difference in the foot. Definitely better.

Today I plan a track run, then home to put together a giant batch of beef vegetable soup in the crock pot.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2 this am.

Glad  you still have the roller Judy

where  is everyone?

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

I was trying to get work done because I'm leaving at 12:30 today. DD comes home! Picking her up at the airport at 1:30. Squee!

4 this morning, including a little bonus trip back up the driveway because I realized I'd forgotten to put my Fitbit and ActiveLink on. I would have been ticked off had I missed out on those 4 miles.

Not frigid and frosty here. 40s is neither. And that's fine -- though I would be happy to have something frosty in a glass!

Judy, big batches of soup are so useful to have portioned in the freezer for dinners. Do you do that?

Marjorie, you amaze me with the double digits every morning. Are you home this week or on the road?

Hope more people check in later today! And that nobody is picking the tree up off the floor again...or disgustedly applying a mop to the floor for the third time in as many days.

Checking in before checking out!  About to get picked up by runbuddy to head down to Indiana. I opted to use Hilton points and get a room at a Hampton Inn vs driving down in the morning for the 50k

Lisa

Docket_Rocket

Hi, ladies.  Busy morning at work today.  Managed Pilates and 10 miles last night so I must be feeling better?  6 and weights planned for tonight.

Judy, good luck with the roller.

Marjorie, nice run.

Tessa, hope you got to leave early and enjoyed the afternoon.

Lisa, have fun, you two!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Tessa I was away Wed and Thursday. No trip next week. From yesterday nothing from CA. Just bring you!  Have fun with dd

have fun Lisa

Marjorie

Anonymous Guest

Work has been busy, I have been tired. I did manage 3 easy on the TM after work tonight. DH made it home from the UK, although he ended up with a pretty bad case of food poisoning. Apparently the flight home was pretty miserable and he's still feeling pretty bad. The two guys he ate with had to postpone their flights a day they were so sick.

Lisa, have a great race this weekend!!

Tessa, yay for DD coming home! How long does she get for break?

Hi Judy and Marjorie! Quiet here today.

I'm off to bed. Pilates tomorrow morning then a run of undetermined length. Plus I have to finish up wrapping and sending presents to my parents and my aunt, and try to think of something else to get DH. And fight my way through the grocery store at some point.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Quick hello!  Busy day at work and then I ventured out to do some Christmas shopping at Old Navy.  Whew, glad I survived!  Don't ask me why I always leave it so late.  Tradition, I guess.  Dashed off a few defensive Christmas cards after I got home (responding to the ones I received today).   Have a long trail run (~26 miles) planned for tomorrow with some RC buddies.  Since we're leaving early, I probably won't check in with ya'll until later in the day.

Let me be the first to wish you a good weekend!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR