Womens Running

MARATHON MONDAILIES!! (Read 20 times)

Seloc

Go Karen!  Go TF!  I *think* this might be airing all day??  https://boston.cbslocal.com/  Need to also look up Karen for tracking.  Haven't gotten that far, yet.  Sending speedy vibes!

Kept waking up HUNGRY so finally got out of bed a little before 5 and had a sandwich.  Fitness class in 45 min.  Will try to get back here later.  Make it a great day, kids!!

Anonymous Guest

Drinking a cup of coffee at my airbnb before heading to the T. I am excited and nervous and just so so glad to be here doing this thing we do.

14384 - should start sometime between 10:30 and 11 eastern time.

Havw a great day ladies!!!!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Bikerchick1

Karen - Excited for you!!!  Will be cheering/tracking/stalking you 

Cathy - Good luck to TF!  Will be excited to hear your account of being there!

Laura - The TT is in Hemlock, put on by Dig Deep races - used to be  Tri to Finish.  There is 5k/10k.

Sandy - Thanks for the link!  I used yesterday’s for Chicago Smile

Off to fitness class….am excited, haven’t been to one in a very long time.  So am figuring it is not going to be fun…And I am going to be sore tomorrow 

Carol

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

GO KAREN!!!!!

That's it.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Seloc

Fitness class was extra tough this morning.  Just a walk after.  Ran 3 on Sat and 4 yesterday.  Then, tons of yard work.  Trying to stay ahead of the leaves!

Found the tracking https://boston.r.mikatiming.com/2021/?pid=tracking&pidp=tracking  Go Karen!  I think the "divisions" are messed up.  Karen is listed as younger and TF at 80+  LOL

Carol - sounds like a fun trip out west!  OMG, I wish you would have hollered when you were driving through!  If you drove I94, you drove within 2mi of my house.  And, since my sister, is down to one kid, she's got spare rooms in BIS!  I coulda hook you up virtually haha.  Next time.  Hope you had fun at fitness class!  I'm ALWAYS sore from that 

Alrighty - back at it.  While "stalking" the runners 

Docket_Rocket

Go, Karen! She has passed the 15K.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Actually just got the 20K notification from the app!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And now the HM point! Lol!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Tar Heel Mom

kween

I came here to see if anyone was tracking Karen. Thanks for the link!

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Go Karen go!!!!

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Karen has around 1/2 mile to finish!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

She is done!!!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Damaris!

While not my fastest Boston, it’s definitely my best executed one. Well, until the last mile when the wheels fell off and I was just trying to get to the finish. 4:01:15 I think was my time. It was so nice to have all the cheering people out there. The rolling start was very well done and it was nice not to have to wait around in Athletes Village.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MyNonnaRuns

Woohoo! Congratulations Karen!!

Lisa

Bikerchick1

Karen - Great job!!!  Congratulations!  It was so fun tracking/stalking you Smile

Sandy - We were north of you going thru to the UP.  Passed thru Duluth…memories of Grandma’s Marathon..

carol