Womens Running

Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 347 times)

Marathonjen

Just trying this out to see how it works!!  Not sure if anyone else is around here yet!

mrszackmorris

hey jen!

Marathonjen

Hi!  I obviously can't get my stupid ticker to work...

I hate not having FB at work...must have some form of discussionSmile

runninmer

Hey Jen! 

RR:  SRD.  Mucked up my foot...trying to get an appointment with the doctor....no availability until Dec. 11. Sad

TR:  Was good last night.  Is saying "yes" very clearly!

NRR:  Busy week at work, but it will be okay.

FR:  Kind of tough with not running. Sad

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

mrszackmorris

rr: either rest or 3 miles.

nrr: did LOADS of christmas shopping online yesterday and am proud to say that i am officially done christmas shopping!

br: had his second flu shot this morning. took it like a champ.

tr: taking them tonight to pick out stockings and new ornaments for our tree. dh is going to pick a real tree tonight.

fr: um, meatball subs...had to see what the hype was all about.

---------------------

jen: i didn't attempt a ticker...i have too many kids. LOVE your avatar of j!

mer: boo on the foot. any idea what you did to it? is j saying a lot of words? c is stuck on mama and dada.

runnergirl9508

I'm here now too! I think this will be much better than RWOL.

mer: aw, i'm so sorry to hear about your foot! I hope the dr has a cancellation and you can get in sooner than the 11th! cute about J saying "Yes"

mrszm- jealous that you're done christmas shopping already! i'm hoping to get the rest of it finished this weekend. we're getting our tree on Saturday, too. Is two flu shots common b/c of C's age? I think he's pretty close to R's age (15 months).

jen- i agree- the discussion is a must! how's the start of your new trimester going?

RR: 6.2 with R this morning- it was snowing the whole time, and he kept poking the weather shield on the stroller and laughing as the snow fell off.

TR: was whiny with me when i got home from training my clients this morning, but all was better after i fed him breakfast and we went for a run. he's napping now, but will probably be up at any second...

NRR: getting our christmas tree this weekend- can't wait! taking all of my fall decorations down today, and will get the christmas ones out of the attic. i love decorating for christmas!

Have a great day everyone!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

twinmom_112002

Hi....glad we have a place to post. Half the day my work blocks facebook but I can get on here.

Marathonjen

mrszm - Glad C took the flu shot well.  J took his pretty well after crying for a minute or 2.  Now...the goal is for all of them to stay healthy.  Yay for being done Christmas shopping...I am close!!  Now to find the time to check it all over and wrap and ship.

mer - Boo on the foot.  I hope you get in appt so you at least know what is going on.  Glad J was mellow and in to reading books...I just hope he isn't getting sick.

rg - Trimester 2 is ok so far.  Only 2 days in.  Yay for a Christmas tree...have fun decorating.  We decorated this past weekend although we didn't get a tree.  We don't want a real one because last year ours shed needles so bad.  We don't want J stepping on them and pulling on them.  We will also be gone for Christmas.  So we have a small pre-lit (really small) tree that is on top of our entertainment center.  J just likes to look at the lights.

A bunch of you asked...I am not training for anything...just trying to keep a good base mileage....30-40/week depending on what I can fit in.  I have dropped a few pounds and I can tell my speed is coming back.  Now to not let it control me too much.

CTimesTwo

Hi!  Just testing this out for now!

runninmer

Hey, CX2!  Gald you found us here! Smile

jen - Yeah...talked to DH at lunch and J took a 2 hour nap and isn't feeling the best.  I offered to take the day off tomorrow to spend the day with him and DH said, "I will be here."  Bummer.  Not that I want J to be sick, but I want to CUDDLE!

<waves> to Twinmom

mrszm - J does have quite a few words, "this" was his first besides mama and dada.  I sometimes feel like he has more signs than words, but we are trying to do both.  I wish I was done Christmas shopping.  I spend a lot of time looking but little time actually buying.  I am too much of a perfectionist when it comes to getting just the right gift.  Not too sure what is up with the foot.  It was great for the race, but got "twingey" afterward and now it tingles all the time and something just feels off.  Its looking like Friday may be the earliest I can get in.  

runnergirl - Yay for the Christmas tree.  We just started talking last night about where to put ours.  Not sure when we are getting it. 

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

jmmiller

Hi everyone! I'm still trying to figure this out. 

5K - 21:44     10K - 44:54     15k - 1:09:37     HM - 1:39:05   Marathon - 3:28:48

beckykay

Also just trying to figure this out!

superspike113

Honorary Old

Hi ladies, just test posting.

I'm back at work today but still feel pretty crappy.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

Posting again to see if I can make my ticker work

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

simone the cat

Hi all!  I think I figured this out .... Not sure I will post regularly, but wanted to keep the option open!