Womens Running

Way past Tuesday... Wednesday (Over 40) (Read 239 times)

Anonymous Guest

Great news Lisa! Thanks for letting us know.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Lisa-great news!!

Guess I better lock in a plan for HF!

OMG! Saw Straight No Chaser tonight and they are amazing!!

http://www.sncmusic.com/

10 man a cappella group (young men) that do current and traditional music (mainly current).  They are a.mazing!!!  Look them up and watch for them near you.  Voices out of this world.

Ginny-they will be in Cleveland on the 16th.  Highly recommend!!!

http://www.sncmusic.com/video/category/Live

Lisa

Karen-save that bed for Kaite and I if still available. I'll split room cost with you.. seems to be a trend here.

I am committing!!

Lisa

Hi gals.  Hope you had a good 12/12/12!

Sounds like lots of fun in store at Hatfield-McCoy.  Can't believe it's only $50!  I can't make it next year but hopefully another time...

For all of the folks with work gripes and headaches, I'm right there with you.   Still getting bugged about work stuff via email as we speak.  Our Christmas party this year will be in a conference room.   I'm actually glad since it means I don't have to feel obliged to dress up and go out somewhere to spend precious non-working hours with work people that I see quite enough of already, thanks anyway.

Carol -- very sorry to hear about the loss of your fur-baby.  Always hard.

Lisa-Marie -- you go girl!  Another 5K!  Woohoo!

Tessa -- that conversation with your son about HC cracked me up!  Speaking of new years eve runs, Coastal Trail Runs does a 6-hour, 12-hour and 24-hour new years eve run in SF (loops around Crissy Field in the Presidio, if you've ever been to SF) that ends at midnight with some bubbly.  We've done it for the past couple of years.  We want to do something different this year, but we are not night people so if we aren't running, odds are that we'll be asleep before the clock strikes midnight.  So, TBD.

Who was it that did the gingerbread house!  That was amazing!

You quilty, knitty people also impress me.

Hi to everyone else!   

My accomplishments today: Ran four easy miles.  Did not binge on chocolate.  Started Christmas shopping.  Fired off a couple of Christmas cards (it's going to be a defensive year for xmas cards... if one comes in, gotta send one out).  

Off to bed.  Is tomorrow really only Thursday?! 

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR