Womens Running

Hurray it's Friday, Supermoms! (Read 16 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - a bit of KB at the gym.  Really should be a SRD but I have 2 hours between clients to kill.

TR - so excited to go to preschool, he asked me several times if we were going to school today.  We are not starting on Monday as the administrator lady has been off sick for the past couple of days and hasn't come up with a price for us yet.

FR - the hibiscus kale chips that bermy sent me were certainly different, not bad at all.  They tasted like salty flowers.  Dinner will be japanese noodles (noodles, napa cabbage, sliced pork tenderloin, ponzu sauce)

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  7-9 miles on the TM after work.  Have to do my LR today since this weekend isn't lending itself to me running much.

BR:  Is finding his voice and talking a lot!

TR:  Looked like such a little man last night after bath with the way dad combed his hair.  Too cute.

NRR:  No kids today!  Woop!  Lots of grading and prepping to do.  Usually I have a lot done by now, but not this quarter.

FR:  DH and the boys are picking me up today and we are going out to lunch.  Looking forward to it!

zorbs - Thats awesome that B is so excited about preschool!  Hopefully, come Monday, he still feels that way.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Erniegirl

RR - 6k. We are supposed to get a bunch of snow today, but so far it's still sunny.

TR - Whenever we're driving and go down a hill, she throws her hands in the air and shouts "Whee!". I think she is going to be a roller coaster fan in a few years.

FR - Pizza and salad

NRR - Grocery shopping today. TGIF - I've been waiting all week to start watching the last season of Breaking Bad  The weather is supposed to warm up a bit this weekend, so hopefully it does, because we want to go to a winter festival with dog sled races on Sunday and that's not going to happen if it's still -30 out.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

moxieluvah

zorbs - that is awesome that B is so excited!

mer - enjoy the work day and lunch! did you see the forecast for Monday and Tuesday negative 40s again, wonder if everyone will cancel?

ernie - DH and I have 2 episodes of Dexter left, everyone says they hate the ending so I am kind of dreading it. the last season of breaking bad is next on our list.

---

RR - SRD

NRR - SIL called to see if we could babysit tomorrow morning, it's my long run day so DH said he could do it. he will have our 2 plus a 6 month old, so glad he didn't ask me to skip my run!

KR - we are getting a puppy some time this spring and she keeps talking about it, love that she is excited!

FR - DH is going out with a friend so just the kids and I, something easy or maybe we will order a pizza

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

mer - enjoy your lunch out!

ernie - I'd rather that snow get out of the away ASAP, I need clear roads for Sunday!

moxie - how exciting about the puppy! what kind? I cannot believe the cold temps this winter, my merino wool base layers and wind pants have been put to good use this year!

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Didn't make it home til almost 6 yesterday and then R was hungry so it didn't happen. Planning on 5 miles after work and leg day tomorrow.

TR: Was good for my friend that is watching him while daycare is closed. He's really tired today because he peed through his diaper at 1 am and was wide awake for a while. Asked for seconds of stroganoff and thirds of broccoli last night. I offered him "white broccoli" and he said "that's cauliflower mama". LOL

FR: I made a huge pot of chicken stock on Monday that I need to do something with or portion up and freeze.

NRR: So glad its Friday. I know I only worked 3 days this week, but its been busy and with all of R's illness and stuff, I'm beat.   So I ordered towels from Target and they cancelled half my order, so next weekend I have to drive an hour to target to see if they have another color of towels that I like or if I'm going to return them.

NRR2- need to start thinking of ideas for an Anniversary gift for Dh. Our anniversary isn't until April but I suck at gift giving and it takes a long time for me to find something good. I made a little something for him for Valentine's day even though we don't really celebrate- I drew a little cartoon picture of our family and I haven't decided if I will scan it, shrink it down and make a card or if I will put it in a frame.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I used to like to drink hibiscus tea when I was a kid because it was a beautiful pink/red color and I thought it was pretty. My mom made a flower tea blend at her store that was interesting- hibiscus, chamomile, lavendar, rose and rose hips, and I think maybe jasmine?

Mer- enjoy your lunch out. DH and I sometimes do lunchdates when he's off work.

Ernie- is the new season on Netflix today?  Reid likes to say "Whee" when we go down the hill from his daycare because its a bumpy gravel road with a steep hill. He also likes to talk slowly so his voice vibrates ala Chris Farley talking into the fan "Luke, I am your Faaather" on Tommy Boy.

moxie- what kind of dog are you getting? I think I would like to skip the puppy stage and maybe adopt an older dog if we ever get another one. They are cute but its like having another toddler.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Kantkatchme

Zorbs- I'm not sure what a flower tastes like, lol you sure got a neat care package from Bermy.

mer- enjoy your lunch!  Have a good lr

ernie- have a good run!  I love fresh snow, it covers up all the sludge, but it dOra make running a bit slippery.

from the other day: the library is only 3k. Away

moxie- enjoy your rd, yay for DH taking the baby so you can get your run in.

~~

rr- 7 when DH gets home. Or maybe this aft, I need to send sil baby hat.  I could run to the post office.

Br-  so cute.  Stood unasisted yesterday .  I think it was a fluke.  I had a dream she started to walk,  just up and going.  I hope that doesn't happen!  Ha.

Naps again, and goes to bed at 8ish, but then wakes up screaming later and is up past midnight.  She also has started waking up @6:30, I know it's sleeping in compared to lots if kids, but is not ok if she is up past midnight!

fr-  need to meal plan and groceries.  Also need to freeze leftovers.

Kantkatchme

spike-  I hope you get your run in!  I'm impressed with your ST.  I need to do that but don't have a clue when i go to the gym. Cute cartoon!  

superspike113

Honorary Old

kant- I've never really done much in the way of ST before. I had DH show me squats and deadlifts since those were the ones that were the most intimidating to me. Yay for standing!

superspike113

Honorary Old

Uh oh, my friend put a post on FB about the 3 toddlers fighting and eating like crazy and Reid has only been there an hour

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - the kale chips were pink.

kant - the chips were like, floral scented and the base was the typical of packaged kale chips: pureed cashews, miso.

runnergirl9508

RR; bootcamp + 3.3 miles this morning. DH had to go to work early, so that's all I had time for. LR of 10-12 tomorrow.

TR: was coloring with colored pencils this morning, picked up two in the same hand, criss-crossed them, and looked up at me and said, "X." He can pick out letters off signs and product labels in the grocery store too.

NRR: no big plans for the weekend, other than painting the LR. Need to buy new lamps for the end tables in there as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zorbs: nice KB workout this morning! aw, that's awesome that B is so excited for preschool. does he know any of the other kids there? good luck at your 8K this weekend!

Mer- hope the LR on the TM goes well today. hooray for a day without kids at school. enjoy your lunch out with your boys too. where will you guys go?

Ernie- i hope you got your run in before the snow hit. hahah, with all of S's other antics, it wouldn't surprise me if she's a roller-coaster junkie Wink the winter festival sounds like fun!

moxie- enjoy your SRD! I'm sure the babysitting will go great for your DH. 6 months is a fun age. aww, how cute about the puppy! what breed are you getting?

spike- i hope you get a good run in tonight! lol- smart kid on the "white" broccoli. i like to use homemade stock when i cook my rice- gives it so much more flavor than just water. WTF on the cancelled order! DH and I didn't do much for our anniversary last year- and it was our 5th. we were kinda tight on money at that point, so we just got each other cards and had a nice dinner at home after R went to bed.

Kant- have a great run today! so you knit? i keep wanting to learn how- i just need to make the time! YAY for standing unassisted. ugh, i hope A sleeps better for you tonight. the late night/early morning is a rough combo! R sleeps until 6:30am, but goes to bed by 7:30-7:45pm.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

moxieluvah

zorbs/spike - we are getting a vizsla

spike - i am not looking forward to the puppy stage either and thought about adopting, but we want a large breed dog and were worried about how an adopted dog would be around small children. I would rather get a puppy than risk getting a dog that might bite or do something to one of the kids. I definitely want to adopt one in the future though, but not until the kids are older.

kant - sorry about the bad sleep, sleep deprivation is the worse!

runnergirl9508

CA- how did the interview go?

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08