Womens Running

Move it Monday - Supermoms (Read 30 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- I have an excel file I started mapping out a training plan on, I'll post it when I'm done and you can tell me what you think.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

cx2 - my shoelaces seem to like coming untied more on early morning runs.

ernie - the municipal stuff is really cheap.  We got the catalogue for the summer programs last week, we are going to sign B up for swimming lessons for sure!

jen - I got a new job while preggo, I hid the bump during the interview.  I know that is really deceptive but I figured once I got hired they'd have less reason to fire me..

mer - I HATE how stylists don't even try to give you a ballpark figure when they consult on your hair, and the price is a large reason why I think I'm going to try out Sam's hair lady next time, apparently no one pays more than $100 there, not even Sam and she has this muticoloured, super complicated high and lowlight hairdo.  Plus I found the stylist to be somewhat annoying personality wise, nothing at all like my old stylist who left.

stroller - that HM sounds brutal!

mrszm - I find reading the reviews at lulu online to be very telling and I think people universally hate the shorter swiftly length.  Sam got the "striped" s/s swiftly and it is definitely cute. WAIT.  I just looked at the site, and I see the 2 toned s/s swiftly in blue and they have it in ballet pink too.

arm - I would love to get rid of crap, I think the only way we'll do a major purge is to move.  Which isn't happening any time soon.

spike - I read that as "take half a day off to fart" wow, what did YOU eat, lady?

bermy - 7 miles reads very low, but I am looking at my training plan and the final week of taper has 9 miles + marathon, so we're pretty close.  Did your pizza turn out very amoeba like?

CA - I tried the kisses but he really prefers the cream.  He doesn't really care what cream.  Sometimes it's Aveeno, sometimes it's Body Shop stuff, he wanted Vicks initially for his duplo foot but um, no.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

BermyHorse

zorbs - maybe i am exaggerating with 7. It's 8m, 3m, 2m, rest, rest, 26.2. so it's not that bad but I do feel like i am sat on my arse. I just got back from the 3m and it didn't even make it down the road. I was sad to turn around at 1.5m. I guess that's a good sign. Of course pizza was completely amoeba-ish. I was a bit ghetto this time in that I cut off the edges and re-stuck them on the bare bits.

CA - nice job on the ST-ing. When are you going to start training for sea wheeze?

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- MIL always says she is "Fiddle-farting around" when I call her, I didn't know that it wasn't a common phrase. I'm quite gas-free today, but hopefully they don't need a urine sample at the doctor because I ate asparagus!

Bermy- I'm trying to remember where I learned pizza crust stretching- I think it was Good Eats on Food Network- maybe you can find it on YouTube, but good info there.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Bermy - I have a half May 26th, so am working towards that, but assuming that fitness will be a base to start from for SeaWheeze, then on May 29th I have the cyst procedure.  I had started to write up a training plan for SeaWheeze starting in June, but I stopped because I have no idea what to expect after the cyst is removed.  I think I'm just focused on the May half, and then after the cyst is gone and I know when I can run hard again I'll write up a seawheeze schedule - but starting hopefully at a good level of fitness and mileage.

spike - if there is one thing I'm good at it is telling people what I think Wink

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

BermyHorse

CA - that sounds like a plan. I forgot about your cyst - I remember now. Is it still bothering you at all? Might be worth asking for a u/s to see if it has gone down at all. Sometimes they just go too. I was looking at a 5 week post-marathon recovery plan and then the 11 weeks left of a hm plan but I don't know how hard to push it after 5 weeks. And i want to do a lot more speedwork now I have bermy2 to help me.

spike - you would have been laughing - I tried stretching it like they do in pizzerias by flipping it around their hands. Epic FAIL. how long did it take you to sew the back on to the quilt - couple of hours or more?

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

bermy - it doesn't bother my persay, but I can feel that it's there, especially if I lie on my left side, he also was able to feel it when he examined me last time I was at the OB, so I'm basically certain it hasn't resolved on it's own.  If you make up a plan, post it so I can see it (what I'm up against, lol).

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

beckykay

I tried stretching it like they do in pizzerias by flipping it around their hands. Epic FAIL.

Yes, this happens to me too.  I made a wonderful whole wheat pizza dough and did the cheesebuger pizza which was a huge hit, just not entirely round Smile