Womens Running

Tuesday's Here Supermoms (Read 11 times)

runnergirl9508

Morning Mamas~

RR: will run 5-6 miles after PT client this morning. Ran a nice hilly 5.4 from the IL's yesterday, and 11 on Saturday from my parent's house. It got HOT towards the end of my run yesterday.

TR: was really good all weekend, had so much fun playing with his cousins. I wish we lived closer and could hang out more often! He played tag with his oldest cousin (6 yrs) on Sunday night-it was too cute.

NRR: DH is off all this week from work, to finish R's room and the nursery Smile

PGR: 35 weeks today! If this baby arrives the same time as R, she'll be here in 2.5 weeks!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - livefitrevolution

KR - he said something in the car and I couldn't hear him over the radio.  So I turned it off.

"could you please repeat what you said sweetie, I couldn't hear you over the music."

"turn bay-dio back on."

FR - chicken pie, salad.

NRR - all the mosquito bites I got yesterday are around my ankle/achilles and where I didn't put bug spray because I was wearing compression socks.  Now I know better..bug spray EVERYWHERE, regardless of clothing.  I am out of my prescription antihistamines and of course I didn't think to ask the doctor for a new prescription when I went for my annual a few weeks ago, and this week my doctor is on vacation, so I will have to go to a walk in.

NRR#2 - I think it is about day 6 or so of me going to bed after midnight not tired and waking up before my alarm.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  Nope.

RR#2:  Has anyone seen these in the store?  They look cute online, but I am a little skeptical.

BR:  Took 2.5 hours to get him to bed last night.  Once he finally fell asleep at 10, he slept until 3 which is a good stretch for him.  Not sure what was up.  We fed him a ravioli (without sauce) at dinner.  It was fun to watch him explore.

TR:  He's so hot and cold with his emotions.  He was a bear leaving the place we were yesterday.  He screamed for about half an hour straight.  No joke.  Then at home he was fine.  He never wants to leave and go home.

NRR:  Another long week of having the kids by myself at night.  My mom might take them tomorrow which would give me a little break from ending work at 3 when I have enough to do until 5.

FR:  We did nothing special for Memorial Day this weekend.  No grilling, hanging out with friends, or good food.  Hmmm....

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 8k easy w/ RP, we are starting/ending at a pub and getting dinner and beers afterwards.  The schedule called for 4-5 1000 m cruise intervals, I decided that was too much for 5 days before the marathon.  I'll do the scheduled strides tomorrow.

KR - had a great afternoon with gma yesterday!  I'm glad MIL is recovering quickly from her surgery, M loves her afternoons with her.  Made the funniest comment though, MIL can't lift anything heavy right now as she's less than 6 weeks out from her surgery and M said to DH, 'gma can't lift heavy things right now, like you daddy, gma can't lift you right now'.

TR - played outside w/ DH and M for an hour last night, I'm so glad she's old enough to join them now!  I can get so much done with a few minutes alone in the house.  She went through two pairs of pants last night though, one was from playing in the dogs water dish, and then from being outside and crawling through the wet grass/dirt.

NRR - I might end up having every Friday off through the summer, though I'm reasonably busy at work, the company is in a lull right now, I'm ok with it, I'm dreaming of having a few hours to do errands or go trail running one day a week!

RG - It's so fun seeing them play with family!  We need to make a point of getting together with my brothers family more.  So exciting that you're so close!

zorbs - so cute that B wanted to listen to the radio.  I was really impressed that you tried the trails yesterday.  Sucks that there are so many mosquitos though, they are saying that we are going to have a record number here because of the floods last year.

mer - do you mean the pattern or the style?  I have the style, the seawheeze are the 2 way stretch speed shorts.  M has times like that where she can't control her emotions, I can practically see steam coming out of her ears, there must be so much for there little brains to process.  Hope you get a break tomorrow night.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

runninmer

CAR - I mean the pattern.  I have the style as well.  I'm just curious about what it looks like in person.

Upcoming Races: 

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

CAR - I mean the pattern.  I have the style as well.  I'm just curious about what it looks like in person.

the light pink?

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

runninmer

Yep...it looks almost tye-dyed in the pics.

the light pink?

Upcoming Races: 

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

mer - I have seen the green spray print in the store and it is like a marble almost.

CA - 5x1000 would be hard enough to kill my legs for a day or 2 afterwards.

I got a dr appointment at 11 and not a moment too soon, the swelling is getting worse and I can barely walk.

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: I managed 2 runs this weekend, I had planned to run Saturday but was downed  by a mystery GI illness. Temps are supposed to be mild thru Friday so I need to make the most of it.

TR: Was a really good boy all weekend. DH was working so it was just the 2 of us, and we didn't do anything fun because I wasn't feeling well. He got several servings of ice cream for being so good for me. (knock on wood, keep it up little buddy).

FR: I haven't thought that far ahead. Maybe taco soup again? I made really awesome chile verde pork and pinto beans this weekend and I'm excited to eat leftovers.

NRR: I pulled a bunch of weeds yesterday and probably only made a dent in 1/2-1/3 of them. Yard is coming along, DH and I were going over the work the contractor did yesterday and Reid told us there was a snake in the yard. It was a baby and too difficult to tell if it was a bullsnake or a rattlesnake, so it got killed. Before they get rattles, they look damn near identical except for the shape of their heads.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- I forgot that R came a couple weeks early, lucky duck! Everyone in my family goes late, so I didn't start getting impatient until I was 5 days overdue, then I was a real grumpy bitch.

zorbs- sorry about the bug bites and insomnia Sad

mer- I don't do pink usually unless its a really saturated more magenta color. Do you have lots of pink, white, or black shirts to wear with it? I didn't do anything for Memorial weekend either. How's MIL doing? I missed what happened to her other than she was ill in the hospital.

CA- I love R being more interactive. My mom bought him a little shovel that is his size and he just dug in the dirt and climbed in and out of the sprinkler trenches while I pulled weeds yesterday.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runninmer

spike - I'm glad R was good for you this weekend.  I wish I could say the same about J!  I am thinking I need to update my running tops.  I hate the t-shirts that I have as some are from when I first started running!  I have a LOT of Gap rewards so I might do Gap or Athleta for tops.  I am not picky with pink, but that particular pattern concerns me as I have poo issues when running and seem to get white things dirty pretty quickly!  MIL was hospitalized for pneumonia on Mother's Day.  I got sick the same day.  She was released that Thursday and we visited Friday.  By Sunday, she was readmitted and spent the week there.  This time the pneumonia was worse and then her kidneys weren't functioning properly.  So, she is home, but definitely too weak to watch two boys for 8-9  hours a day!  I am thinking she will be better by the time I am done with the school year (next Friday).  It has made a busy time of year for both DH and I even busier.  Although, it has increased my time with the boys by about 2 hours a day which is a good "transition" considering after next Friday they will be mine day in and day out! Smile

Upcoming Races: 

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

mer - my RP has gap fit shirts and tanks that are tech but feel like cotton. They are very nice.

runninmer

Thanks!  I had a gap fit top when preggo that was awesome.  I need to get in the stores and try them on.  That is a joke....I will probably end up ordering some and see if I like them or not.  I just know I am not really digging t-shirts anymore and want the tank.

mer - my RP has gap fit shirts and tanks that are tech but feel like cotton. They are very nice.

Upcoming Races: 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - sucks that you were solo parenting and sick this weekend, but good that R was good for you.  I need to pull weeds, I was looking at my front flower bed this morning and the weeds are getting massive!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

runnergirl9508

zorbs- those mosquito bite reactions sound awful Sad  I hope you're able to get some meds soon. Lol on B telling you to turn the radio back on. R asks for the "top open" every time we get in the car.

Mer- have you been able to get to spin at all during your running break? I have poop monster attacks frequently when I run too, and I'm always afraid that one of these days it's going to end in me having to toss a pair of shorts, lol. Knock on wood that hasn't happened yet, though it's been close. Sorry about the up and down with J. R is starting to get to the very independent doing everything himself stage.

CA- I like your start/end plan for your run! One of my PT clients is starting group runs on Thursday nights, and they're going to end at the local greasy burger/beer place. Whoa, every Friday off sounds amazing!

spike- glad that R was so well-behaved for you this weekend. Hope you're feeling better. Yikes- I didn't realize you guys had rattlesnake problems. I'm not scared of snakes, but I definitely wouldn't want to run into a rattler! Yeah, R was born at 37w4d. I'm hoping this one doesn't go the opposite trend and come late, lol. My due date is 7/1, but I'm more than ok with a June baby.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08