Womens Running

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY DIVAS! (Read 19 times)

melrunner

Dr T Im so jealous of your vacation!!!!! Enjoy your pre baby moon!

Tex I pray for you and B daily. Hugs dear.

NC I get energy, but I cannot juice 6x a day!! So I eating tons of fruit here at work! Did you get your juicer?

Lizo are you getbgng the iPad mini?

So I was juicing to help C lose weight and help him detox. We at juicing twice a day and having dinner with lean fish/tofu and lots if veggies. Tomorrow is laST as I need carbs more energy for my weekend workouts plus family will be here. I love how the juices taste!!! This morning we had kale, cucucmber. Celery, apples, ginger and lemon. Very good!!! n

NorCal

Meli- Yeah, 6 days is a long time, but I bet you'll feel great! I get a lot of energy from juices, but I've never done meal replacements with them before. I'd probably bonk on runs too. But good for you for doing a little detoxing and helping C. I'm sure those carbs will be yummy this weekend! Wink I got "free shipping" on my juicer and when I double checked it said to expect in within 5-15 days. WTF! So I'm still waiting.... Can't wait tho! Your juice this morning sounds soooo good!

DrT- When do you leave for vacation? So exciting!!! Enjoy dinner tonight with your friends!

Tex- Wow that is AWESOME you have 2 photo events this weekend! You are doing great!!!! Hope you're able to work things out with IVF and timing with work, etc.

Just got back from a RUNNERFUL 7.5 miler in the warm sunshine. Ah, it was great!! Now just drinking a yummy protein shake before heading to my new job for orientation!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

melrunner

NC lunch was smoothie style juice: frozen banana in a blender with kale and spinal and juice freshly squeezed from a lemon and a few apples. Delicious!!!! Good luck tonight!