Womens Running

Too early Tuesday Supermoms (Read 9 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 5.3 with Heidi and her daughter K. K and H did a track ladder yesterday and K hasn't been running much so she started pooping out around mile 3. It was over 70* before the sun came up, supposed to be a high of 105 over the weekend.

TR: Up 3x between 10:45-11:30 and of course DH could sleep through a tornado and didn't hear any of it. Had 6 timeouts yesterday, including one for dropping trou and pissing in Miss Jody's yard.

TR2: R kept crying over falling down and stuff at the campground and my stepmom and stepsister criticized me for comforting him (I wasn't coddling him bad, just asking him if he was OK and helping him up) and said that's why he's a whiner.

FR: Mexican chicken & rice bowls last night, probably flat iron steak or hamburgers tonight.

NRR: Left my phone at home and I can't look at my Google calendar at work. I've been here only a few mins and its already driving me nuts. I think I'm going to drive R down to my dad's so we can go Shad fishing on Saturday morning.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Quiet here!!

RR - bike-mute to work, just over 12 km's, biking home after work.

KR - was not happy when DH and I came home from work yesterday, because it meant that gma was leaving.

TR - she on the other hand would really like to crawl back into my womb.

FR - not a clue... and I'm on my bike so I won't be stopping at the store on the way home. I'm sure we could live in our house for a month without grocery shopping and not die, so i'll come up with something.

NRR - ugh our internet at home is getting annoying.

spike - At least he just pissed in the yard?  M did that in our dayhome during her first few weeks there, but it was in the spare room :-/  UGH to your family... it's pretty normal for a 3 yr old to cry when they fall down IMO.  UGH on the heat also!  It's supposed to be hot here this weekend also, but not that hot.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- we've been teaching him to pee standing up, and R thinks its super fun to pee outside (another joy of boys LOL). Later at home he said he wanted to pee standing in the toilet and started while I had my back turned, oh boy what a mess! R has peed himself in timeout a few times at Miss Jody's out of spite. At least she runs the daycare out of the daylight basement, so only half her house is pee soaked lol.  I need to do another freezer meat purge. I did it back in January I think, and I didn't buy meat for a month and still had some a whole turkey and some random bits left. I couldn't handle having my internet out because we stream Netflix and don't have cable.

I bought these shorts today http://www.titlenine.com/product/110967.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn  I think they are more "me" than INB or Lulu. I hope I like them!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - super cute shorts!  I ordered the peacock inb tee last night... not that I need anymore running clothes!  We stream Netflix and also when the internet is out the cable is also because they are from the same company, and go through the same box.  it isn't out constantly but keeps shutting down and restarting, and our mobile devices are not wanting to connect to wifi, it's getting really annoying.

superspike113

Honorary Old

Do you have a hard connection to your cable box, or is it wifi? You might also be having router trouble and you should rule that out, possibly. We have wireless internet because fiberoptic is not available in our neighborhood and during peak times it gets a little glitchy.  I liked the peacock tee, but I rarely wear tees for running. Its usually tanks or LS.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

There is a hard connection between the cable box and the router.  We've had a tech out 3 times and he's rebuilt the connection all the way from their box to inside our panel, plus he's replaced the router once already.  He might have to replace the DVR/cable box next, or the router again?  I don't know it just randomly crashes, and now our devices won't connect unless I reboot everything which is a giant pain.