VT One Year Later (Read 388 times)

I hate to bring up something so sad, but I completely forgot until someone reminded me today in school... today is the one year anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings. I just feel like we have to remember, and continue to pray that people will learn to make the right decisions, especially when it comes to the well being of others. I think that we can all relate to a situation like what happened one year ago, whether or not we are in college, went to college, intend to go to college, or intend to just get a high school diploma, as it is something that could have happened anywhere, and it is just unfortunate that the 32 who were killed had to be there. I invite you all to remember these events, and pray for the families of not only the 32 who were killed at Virginia Tech one year ago, but all the families who have had students killed or wounded in school shootings across the country in the past year, including Virginia Tech, Northern Illinois, and others.
    PRs: 1000: 3:01 1 Mile: 4:55 2 Mile: 10:55 2009 Goals: Sub 4:50 mile, 2:50 1000 meter, Good first real XC season