relative scaling on the graph (Read 643 times)

bsmith

I'm new to the site and have been doing some playing around with the graphs for my data, but I can't seem to get a relative scale to display on the y-axis. I'm training in a narrow time band but the graph displays the time from 0 to each individual time. Is there a way to show the scaling just for the time data that does not start at zero? Great site btw, exactly what I was looking for to track my training. Thanks - Bob
    eric :)

Bob, I hope you don't mind me asking, but I need a little more information in order to diagnose the problem. What are you graphing on the x and the y axes? What are their ranges? I assumed you checked the Relative Scaling checkbox? eric Smile
      bsmith

Thanks for the response Eric. To clarify, I am attempting to plot an xy graph using dates on the x-axis and pace on the y-axis. My pace is in the 6:50 to 8:00 minute range depending on the type of run I complete. I have checked the relative scaling box, which I originally thought would plot the y-axis data in the pace range, but the y-axis always starts from zero. My goal is to view the pace range at a larger scale. Any insight you can provide would be helpful. Thanks - Bob
        eric :)

Bob, I reproduced the issue and I can't think of a reason why it doesn't work off the top of my head without looking at the code. I'll be redoing the graphing stuff real soon so I'll address it then. Is that ok with you?
          bsmith

That's fine Eric, thanks for taking the time to look at the issue. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something obvious I was overlooking. Bob