Waist Management - Strategies for a Healthier and leaner YOU! (Read 658 times)

Trailrunnergary

Waist Management Over the past fifty years as society has experienced a shift from active lifestyles to more sedentary ones there has been a corresponding increase in waistlines and weight of most people. A day doesn’t go buy without stories on the internet, in newspapers or on television about unhealthy trends becoming worse and worse. Higher incidences of diabetes, high blood pressure, leg pain, high cholesterol and a myriad of other maladies are caused by or contributed to by larger waistlines and lack of exercise. While weight management should definitely be monitored, waist management is an area of focus that can lead to a healthier you. This is the first paragraph of a rather lengthy article I wrote dealing with great strategies for weight and waist management so I didn't post it in its entirety. For the remainder visit www.garycohenrunning.com , click "All in a Day's Run" and then "Waist Management."

Bugs

Thanks, I read a few of you articles and enjoyed them. Have booked marked you site. Thanks again.

Bugs