Step on a crack (Read 1002 times)

JimR

C'mon, are you telling me you step on the cracks willy nilly? Does every pitcher who hops over the third base line have OCD? Don't you feel even a little guilty stepping on them? (I do, however, only eat the orange M&Ms.)
    What do you think OCD is? It's not eating only certain colour M&Ms, or meticulously cleaning your kitchen, or going wacko when a picture isn't hung up straight...although it can manifest itself into any and all of those things. Doing things like avoiding cracks on pavement or passing a telephone pole before the car coming up behind you does or counting in your head stuff such as the steps to the next driveway break or the number of paper towels you pull off the dispenser or the number of times you scratch an itch are all forms of classic OCD. I know, because I have it.
      What do you think OCD is? It's not eating only certain colour M&Ms, or meticulously cleaning your kitchen, or going wacko when a picture isn't hung up straight...although it can manifest itself into any and all of those things. Doing things like avoiding cracks on pavement or passing a telephone pole before the car coming up behind you does or counting in your head stuff such as the steps to the next driveway break or the number of paper towels you pull off the dispenser or the number of times you scratch an itch are all forms of classic OCD. I know, because I have it.
      Oh, I do the telephone pole thing (but with cars from the opposite direction), the picture thing, and the thing with making sure drawers are closed all the way. But those are just quirks.

Non ducor, duco.

You're supposed to only eat the GREEN ONES. Roll eyesThey are aphrodesiacs. (dunno how to spell that)
          or counting in your head stuff such as the steps to the next driveway break or the number of paper towels you pull off the dispenser or the number of times you scratch an itch are all forms of classic OCD. I know, because I have it.
          I count the number of steps I take in my head, oh well. I guess I have OCD... which I do, just ask any of teammates.
          PRs: 1000: 3:01 1 Mile: 4:55 2 Mile: 10:55 2009 Goals: Sub 4:50 mile, 2:50 1000 meter, Good first real XC season