Missing Interval Data from Garmin Import (Read 627 times)

Skooter 3.0

Uhg, doy! I just remembered- I look at RA in Safari 4.0.4, I upload my GPS in Firefox 3.5.7 sorry about the mixup.

I just uploaded a fake run, and it looks like the intervals worked this time...fwiw, this showed up:

Error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager.getInstance()._destroyTree is not a function

Source File: http://www.runningahead.com/ScriptResource.axd?d=7SojfDXJeGTxBPYUAPifo_hG-SHG_rp62h3KFBDK6QxmqKxCwPrxkTZvJARmgOP3jWJW1qqDz-ho2X7Y_gTVig2&t=ffffffffbe0dd486

Line: 348

MTA: to clarify, ignore the previous Safari info. The problem occurred in Firefox.

Goals?

eric :)

I am stumped by this problem.  It doesn't seem to be browser specific since I've tried all the browsers and they all worked for me.  The only thing I can think of at this point is that your browser is using an older version of the javascript file.  The error message seem to corroborate my theory.  Forcing a browser reload has fixed many of the problems reported against the current upgrade so I'm hoping this is one of them.
      mikeymike

Hey Eric, I find that from Chrome I have to force a browser reload to be able to post a reply to a forum topic--sometimes not always, it almost seems random--so I tried that several times to see if it fixes the missing GPS intervals and it doesn't.

Runners run

Good thing you live near me.  I might have to make a house call because I'm stumped.

MTA: Do you see any errors in the error console?

mikeymike

Good thing you live near me.  I might have to make a house call because I'm stumped.

MTA: Do you see any errors in the error console?

What's that?  You say there's an error console?

You're talking to a sales guy here.  Where would I find an error console?

Runners run

rayruns

Hello-

I'm unable to edit intervals as well using IE 7 or Chrome 3.0.195.38.  Here is my workout:

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/3242d3a225b24bc6a1f859a73493ef11/workouts/2602df4341104a53a61f3e45eb6b180d

Thanks!

Rayruns,

I was able to reproduce your problem but then I realized it was using an older version of the javascripts.  After I forced a reload of all the files, it worked correctly.  Bummer.

What's that?  You say there's an error console?

You're talking to a sales guy here.  Where would I find an error console?

There's a "Develop" menu on my copy of Chrome.  I don't remember if I had to enable it during the install.  If you have that, then you can find the error console as a menu item.  If not, I might have to visit the Michael Manor some time so I can get to the bottom of this.

rayruns

Rayruns,

I was able to reproduce your problem but then I realized it was using an older version of the javascripts.  After I forced a reload of all the files, it worked correctly.  Bummer.

Thank you for the fix Eric!! I thought installation of Mozilla fixed it. I'm now able to make edits and save on IE 7 and Chrome as well.  Thanks again!!!

Skooter 3.0

Everything seems to be working normally now....

Goals?

mikeymike

Whoa.  I did a Ctrl F5 with the edit screen open and it worked.  Now I can see and edit the GPS intervals.  Dammit, I swear I tried that yesterday...like more than once.

Runners run

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Whoa.  I did a Ctrl F5 with the edit screen open and it worked.  Now I can see and edit the GPS intervals.  Dammit, I swear I tried that yesterday...like more than once.

Well  there you go. It's not the workout that benefits you, it's the recovery.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Just admit it, you just don't want me visiting your manor.

I can't explain why it took so many tries before you can download the latest copy of the javascript file.  At least it's not some kind of browser configuration issue.