Fitness infomercial (Read 528 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

"Hi. I'm Fitness Celebrity Jennifer Nicole Lee...".

Fitness Celebrity. Heh. There's a resume bullet.

By the way, it's fun and easy, and takes only 3 minutes per day...

If it sounds too good to be true, then...oh never mind, here's my credit card number. Just send me your machine that will change my life. And ship it overnight.

"As it aerobically burns fat in just minutes a day"

Wow, aerobically burning fat for 3 minutes will burn off, uh, at least a few milligrams. 

Here's my favorite line:

"...while it's unique friction-free track uses the momentum of gravity..."

They have not only discovered a previously unknown fundamental law of physics ("momentum of gravity") but also built a frictionless device (which was previously thought to be impossible). That should be worth at least two Nobel Prizes. I can't wait for their perpetual motion machine, I'll probably buy at least two of those. 

I love infomercials! 

MTA: Check out the videos. Funny how in the testimonials, she got thinner, but so did her head! How did that happen? Oh  yeah, it's the Photoshop "distort" tool. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

A Saucy Wench

wow

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Jill_B

I fly.

She's not just a Fitness Celebrity, she's an EXPERT Fitness Celebrity.  That makes me want the machine even more.  If only it folded flat for easy storage...

Bring it on.

keeponrunning

I'm getting the feeling I shouldn't click that link without a barf bowl nearby...

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022