Recovery Smoothies? (Read 860 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I do not like smoothie king. I cannot walk into there and easily get a natural yogurt and fruit smoothie. They want to stuff all sorts of weird crap into there. Protien this. Amino that. All for a ton of money. Sheesh. Why make it so hard to get something natural!?!? Every other commercial smoothie source does it the other way around, you get the yogurt and fruit, and then have to add in the fake supplements and junk.
    mikeymike

Were you drinking beer smoothies last night, Trent? Wink

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I did have an Old Grist sorgum and rice beer from out of Milwaukee. Good news is that I never have to taste one of those again. Undecided

Imminent Catastrophe

I did have an Old Grist sorgum and rice beer from out of Milwaukee. Good news is that I never have to taste one of those again. Undecided
          Ick. The only things that should be in beer are Water, barley, hops, and wheat (in Hefeweizen). But I'm old school.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yep, although I will often do a traditional (Belgium styled) fruit beer (not sweet).

madness baby

Yep, although I will often do a traditional (Belgium styled) fruit beer (not sweet).
              Hmm, do you have an example so some of us can taste this delicious treat? My brother-in-law made us a couple homebrews for a wedding gift (a stout for the mr., and a fruit beer for the mrs.) and I loved the fruit beer. He made it with real fruit, not the additions. Very tasty, and a year later it still tastes different every time we open one. Reminds me of a lambic, but sounds like you're talking about something less sweet. Did I just write that much about beer? I spend too much time with my husband.
              deb