Runner's World Log Import (Read 1205 times)

Hey Eric. Any joy in getting an import feature to move RW logs to RunningAhead? I mentioned this once before, but dropped off for a bit and now can't find my original post.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The RW log should be the same as the RA log from a data format standpoint. You should just need to send eric the log and he can insert it for you. Hit the feedback button at the bottom of the page and send him a note.
        Hey Eric. Any joy in getting an import feature to move RW logs to RunningAhead? I mentioned this once before, but dropped off for a bit and now can't find my original post.
        I would recall your attention to this topic again. I asked it once before as well but there haven't seen any progress. Will there be a chance to import Runner's World log in the future? Thanks for the feedback. -- R.

Lazy idiot

I would recall your attention to this topic again. I asked it once before as well but there haven't seen any progress. Will there be a chance to import Runner's World log in the future? Thanks for the feedback. -- R.
          The RW log should be the same as the RA log from a data format standpoint. You should just need to send eric the log and he can insert it for you. Hit the feedback button at the bottom of the page and send him a note.
          Big grin

Tick tock

Wingz

Professional Noob

Big grin
            Hey, does RW even let you export your data? RA does, which I always thought was classy...

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

The RW log import exists. I didn't make it public because it's under testing so I need to import them myself and deal with any errors that come up. I am debating if I should make it public. I don't want to piss off RW by helping their users migrate over to RA. Drop me a note and I'll take care of you.
                Thx for the help!