Events (Read 673 times)

Maui

Hi, Would it be possible to see personal Events on a list format, like equipment, workouts, etc? This is so we can see all the events planned in one step rather than navigating through the months in the calendar. And also, would it be possible to create a new event taking the base of another event, as in Save As or Copy? This would help to add events that are organized in series, like "La Tri Championship #1", "La Tri Championship #2", etc. Where all the information is the same and the only thing that changes is the date. Thank you! I'm a fairly new member and I've already fallen in love with this site, best log ever. Regards Maui
    eric :)

Maui, I'll consider this when I add training plan support. eric :-)

Bad Ass.

I race a lot of steeple chases, and I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow to log the 3,000m races as steeple chases and have them appear in personal records. Thank you.
        Work it out at the gym To fit my underwear.
          I was searching the forums to see if I can find something similar. I record specific things as events, all of which start with an identical set of characters. What I was hoping to find was the ability to pattern match all events based on that string so that I can see them all in a list format. It is probably an edge use case, but I'd love to see it.

Thanks again for the great site.