Garmin Web Dashboard Gone (Read 91 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Mine too, but you can edit the home screen to show only the stuff you want to see. I removed a lot of crap.

Well, some of the stuff I want to see.  And there are limits to how much can be removed.  Ah well, not point in getting upset about it as that won't do me any good.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

DavePNW

In any case—I haven’t found a log or dashboard better than RA’s!

Dave

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Mine too, but you can edit the home screen to show only the stuff you want to see. I removed a lot of crap.

But apparently there's no way to add back some of what I want to see, such as the last 5-7 days of activity which used to be in the upper left corner on my screen.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

DavePNW

But apparently there's no way to add back some of what I want to see, such as the last 5-7 days of activity which used to be in the upper left corner on my screen.

On the phone app, they have the “In Focus” section, which includes the “Running Trends” display, which shows summaries of past activity. IDK exactly what you were seeing before.

Dave

JoshWolf

Part of TLC

I'd like to see the colour-coded graph of my heart rate of the last four hours again. I was totally fine with what I had before. I wrote Garmin that they f$%&ed it up and how (there's a lot more than the graph I mentioned, but that's the easiest to describe in English) and added, that for me Coros made a huge step forward without even the tiniest move. I don't expect to get a reaction, though.

Don't hurry - next AG will start 2026

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

On the phone app, they have the “In Focus” section, which includes the “Running Trends” display, which shows summaries of past activity. IDK exactly what you were seeing before.

I was seeing an itemized list of the last 5 (I think) activities, not a summary, so easy to review what I'd been running and make adjustments if needed.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Yeah, it does indeed have a lot of the same info.  I guess my older eyes just liked the bigger font previously used and I liked some of the extra details, such as elevation, that are not on the summaries.  (It's quite likely that Garmin's changes have earned undue criticism from me as a convenient target for me to blow off steam from other issues, but that aside I still maintain the changes are a net negative - just perhaps not as negative as I was huffing and puffing about.)

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

In any case—I haven’t found a log or dashboard better than RA’s!

This is true.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

DavePNW

I was seeing an itemized list of the last 5 (I think) activities, not a summary, so easy to review what I'd been running and make adjustments if needed.

I can still see this list (on the phone app), although you have to tap on the weekly summary display (bar chart + totals), and go to another screen for the daily detail.

Dave

kcam

I tried really hard to be outraged, after reading this thread, but not so much.  It's fine for me.