Oh, you have GOT to be f'n kidding me! (Read 1072 times)

Prophet!

swings in both directions
    like someone's mom ?
      Oh, please. Come to Florida. I ran on Sunday at 6pm . . . in 82 degrees. Yeah, that's right. And it's only March. Any bets on what the temps will be in August?
      I almost forget it's still winter. It's been hot and humid in Tampa. Maybe you can send a little of that winter down here. I love running in the cold. well maybe not freezing with a foot of snow but some 40's or 50's would feel nice right now.

Res firma mitescere nescit
      Running in Tampa

Zoom-Zoom - and the rest of the Michiganders (and other points North)...I'm sorry to hear about the snow up there again. YIKES! We've had a pretty mild winter here in the DC area - only snowed a handful of times and nothing more than 6 inches this year. So I definitely picked the right winter to train for my first marathon... With the wimpy winter we're having, it's strange to know that only a few hours north of there that they are recording one of their worst winters on record. Try to keep warm...

The Greatest of All Time

Northern Cook County may see up to 9" of snow today and tonight. Angry
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            "up here" in Nova Scotia I have ran through alot of shit weather this past(and current) winter in preparation for the upcoming Bluenose International Marathon in Halifax, May 18. A few weeks ago I ran a 30k in a semi blizzard, today I did a 20k in 50kmh winds and wind chill of -15. The trick I have found to running in the snow/ice is a quick stride, keeping the stride short gives me better footing and less stess on the muscles. Smile