Handy Runner? (Read 1262 times)

sjlopez

I just got an HTC Incredible, and found this great app called Handy Runner that tracks and uploads runs using GPS to the RunningAHEAD website. The only problem is, I can't seem to get it to save or upload. Is anyone else having this problem?
      It's still in beta. Read this.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

derek

I just got an HTC Incredible, and found this great app called Handy Runner that tracks and uploads runs using GPS to the RunningAHEAD website. The only problem is, I can't seem to get it to save or upload. Is anyone else having this problem?

It's coming!  :-)

I released an early version for beta testing to ensure the GPS components work properly.

Derek

Derek

sjlopez

Thank you both, I can't wait!!
          xor

Nice username. 

I look my best blurry!

What do you like about it?  Huh?
              Danne

I tried the Handy Runner application on my HTC Legend att it works like a charm. The accuracy is really good. Hope you can fix it so i can uplod it directly instead of uploading the gpx file.

Keep on working on it because i love it!

derek

I tried the Handy Runner application on my HTC Legend att it works like a charm. The accuracy is really good. Hope you can fix it so i can uplod it directly instead of uploading the gpx file.

Keep on working on it because i love it!

The uploading to RA has been working for some time now, but I'm working with Eric on some other RA integration pieces like displaying weekly running stats, recent workouts, and the ability to manually create a new run/workout entry.

Derek

Derek

Danne

Hi again

But when i select save, it saves the file, then it says that the upload of the file to Running Ahed failed. Something i do wrong? i have entered the correct account information in HA..

Another question: When i uploaded the file it says that the running distance was for example 6,24 km, but then when i enter the map view it says in the top left corner of the map that the distance is 5,8 km. Why is that you think? Is the Handy Runner app more correct then the map viev RunningAhead uses?

/Danne