Eating my face off... (Read 939 times)

A Saucy Wench

I would be ravenous on that breakfast...definitely go for less sugar (even fruit sugar) and more protein in the same calorie range. Ditto those who say too many carbs, not enough protein, fiber and fat. OJ - 80-120 calories depending on how much. Have 2 eggwhites/eggbeaters or a scrambled egg and a small orange or 1/2 cup of frozen berries for the same calories Banana - 120 cals - or some protein like yogurt or cottage cheese and 1/2 apple Apple and granola bar - try apple and peanut butter or veggies with hummus - something with protein. bagel and creamcheese - heck you could have a whole second turkey sandwich for that! Add more veggies and you will not only feel more satisfied, you'll be healthier too! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Dave

I've notice an increase in my hunger even on "only" 20 miles per week. I won't post my diet on the grounds that it may incriminate me but I think you can experience an increase in apetite with aerobic activity even if it is less than some may be logging. The diet tips on adding more protein are good though. Some of the people I work with swear by a handfull of almonds.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Beatin' on the Rock

Ditto UpNorth and TChuck: Don't eat more, eat less white carb crap and more high quality protein and you be looking lean and mean on wedding day! Cook up a bunch of chicken breasts and eat one with a different low-sugar sauce and veggie, or cut up on top of a colorful salad for a few meals. Do the same with small steaks, or pork loin, or shrimp, or a whole turkey. Why not? It's easy cooking, and you'll have high quality protein for many meals - you can even freeze some. I'll stop now.
        Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
        PWL

Has been

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
          ...some fava beans and a nice Chianti?

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Burninated Peasant

From the title, I thought this thread was going to be about flesh-eating bacteria. Which would be useless without pics.
              I have to agree with UpNorth.....great ideas and suggestions my friend. Do you want a job as my own personal dietician LOL. I was also going to suggest dried fruit and nuts but someone got in before me (make sure the nuts are NOT roasted or salted). The other thing I could suggest is the small tins of tuna or even salmon....they're a great snack (as long as the flavoured ones don't have too many added calories). Someone suggested beans and I'd also agree with that....they're filling and I personally LOVE 'em. Chick peas are something that I'll buy dried, boil them and then just keep them in the fridge for a a couple of days and eat a handful when I'm hungry.

madness baby

Public profiles anyone? Confused
                deb

Prophet!

Public profiles anyone? Confused
                  not everyone is as hawt as you are!