Mike Huckabee gaining weight? (Read 2161 times)

I haven`t saw Mike on anything in a while. Not sure about the marriage thing stated earlier, but I do know that he made it a heck of a lot easier for us Arkansans to get our vehicle tags. TinaZ and srlopez, I`ll be in Little Rock as well. Do either of you have any particular pace in mind?
    "I never said it was going to be easy. I only said it would be worth it."

Run the race God set B4U

Hey Keith Smile Yea, you better ask Srlopez that question, me- I just wanna finish. I'm sure you will do a great job ( I stalked your log) and you run alot more than me. Are you doing the Full Marathon?
      5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
        This being my first Marathon, I too just want to finish. I would prefer to finish my first one in decent shape, as opposed to setting myself up for disaster at the end. I don`t know how it will go. I am training alone, as there are not a lot of Marathoners in my area. I have nothing to base the experience on, so it is anyone`s guess. There is a LOT of good help on this site from more experienced folks. I`m certain that we`ll have a great time. Big grin

Run the race God set B4U

Yea, for sure. I have learned alot and found some great people who email me personally when they see my log is slacking...It's hard for me this whole month, so I gotta kick it in gear in Jan to be a little ready for LR. I have 3 running partners that are doing the HM with me, so I'm not trainign alone, Good luck though and I'll see you there!!!!
          5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
          xor

I haven`t saw Mike on anything in a while. Not sure about the marriage thing stated earlier, but I do know that he made it a heck of a lot easier for us Arkansans to get our vehicle tags. TinaZ and srlopez, I`ll be in Little Rock as well. Do either of you have any particular pace in mind?
            It kind of depends on how January goes for me. My goal race is actually on 4/4 at Yakima. For Little Rock, I suspect I'll be aiming for 3:35-3:40. But this could change either way, especially as it isn't my go-fast attempt.

I easily passed him durring the marathon in '06, for whatever that's worth.
              I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
                For Little Rock, I suspect I'll be aiming for 3:35-3:40. But this could change either way, especially as it isn't my go-fast attempt. Understood..... Well good luck on your Yakima effort. It looks as though you`ve covered about every state. Maybe I`ll run into you in LR, (not literally Wink)