ohiorunner.com website installs trojan virus beware !! (Read 419 times)

De-slacking in progress

I use this website all the time. Today, I was using Firefox 3.1 and went to their site and got this: Then i tried acessesing it using IE 7 and it opened the site with NO warning at all !! But within a matter of 3-5 secs my antivirus starting screaming that it was blocking trojan horse virus. I'm never using IE again. Sticking with Firefox (another good reason to ALWAYS have a good anti virus program running)

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

De-slacking in progress

I used whois and found the site owners email address and emailed them. It appears that the website has been taken down as of 8:53am EDT. Hopefully they get their site cleaned and repaired. It's one source of small local races in Ohio

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14