One Race a Month - CHALLENGE - Who's in? (Read 1009 times)

i'd love to give this a go too.........started today with the Hangover Classic in Salisbury,MA 10K Big grin

denise

It's nice to have January covered so quickly, now I can be a total slacker for 30 days. Evil grin Run Your Hangover Off 5 Miler in 36:14.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I have a 5k this coming Sunday...rest of the year shouldn't be a problem. BONUS POINTS for those who also serve as a course volunteer for a race or two?
          Ran MS Blues marathon last weekend and will be headed to Mobile Sunday for the First Light Marathon. That's right 2 in 8 days I'm a bonehead and the body feels great. Clowning around

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Anyone have pizza?

Sign Me Up. My first race to kick off the new year is tomorrow. The Fred Lebow 5Mile Classic in Central Park!
              i did my 5k last tuesday - 23.02 Roll eyes
              pokey52

Sounds like fun! Go Grammy and I ran the Little Compton Scenic Winter Road Race On January 5th. The name is almost as long as the race but its a nice run. We wern't any threat to the winners but we were right behind them all the way, way behind them! 4.8 miles in 45:28 and 45:33 respectively.