FREE TACO (Read 716 times)

Why is it sideways?

What is bubble tea?
    Don't you want to know.
      Don't you want to know.
      Yes I do. Smile Well there it is. Bubble drinks are usually cool, refreshing, and a sweet drink with tapioca pearls sitting on the bottom of a clear cup. Sometimes the drink is made with fresh fruits, milk, and crushed ice to create a healthy milk shake. You can also find drinks that are made of powdered flavoring, creamer, water, and crushed ice. And if you like it like the Asians do, the cool drink usually includes a healthy tea, infused by a flavoring.

Michelle

Why is it sideways?

Drats! Foiled again by Google!
          Drats! Foiled again by Google!
          Gotta love Google! Tongue

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Weird. I thought bubble tea had LSD in it.
              Weird. I thought bubble tea had LSD in it.
              So if I drink a bubble tea, I can skip my Sunday morning run?

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Prophet!

people still drink bubble teas ? That is soo 2005!
                  I'm always behind on the good stuff. I didn't even watch Friends until 2004 (reruns).

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Smile

madness baby

Trent, not everybody has the addictive personality that you do. Thankfully.
                      Oh, this is great Smile
                      deb

Sandi Sue

I guess I'll have to pass on a "free" taco at TB. We used to have a taco bell here in Juneau but they closed down due to lack of interest and the fact that several people were getting sick after eating at it. People used to call us here at our food safety office and say, "This is the 6th time I've gotten sick from eating at TB." We wanted to say to them, "duh, don't eat there then." LOL

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

Now that was a bath...

I'm devestated. I mean I'd like to partake but the plane fare alone would cost me thousands. Do they do them in vegetarian? As a side note the most popular fast food sold in New Zealand is Roast Dinner. We have roast shops everywhere where you can partake in the classic English style roast dinner at any time of day. We don't have Taco Bell here but methinks the Kiwis would love it as they always have meat and cheese together. Meat pies are filled with cheese, sausages are filled with cheese, cafes serve fried bread topped with mince and cheese. My original typo read 'mice & cheese'. Oops. I think I just made myself vomit. Here's a picture question. What food is this? Clue: It originated in Scotland but is now commonly sold all over the north of the British Isles. Claire xxx
                        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                            Deep fried candy bars?

Now that was a bath...

Darn right. Deep fried Mars Bars from a British Chip Shop. They coat em in fish batter and chuck em in the fryer. As a vegetarian I prefer mine not to taste too fishy though, so they are better bought for breakfast before too many fish have been fried. These babies have about 500 calories and who knows how much fat. On the plus side you are quite likely to vomit, thus reducing the calorie content significantly!
                            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                                Even with the possibility of vomiting, they sound much better than haggis or lard pasties.