NB Wear test (Read 942 times)

Giant Flaming Dork

So I applied a second time to be a tester and got accepted right way.  I have a new pair of shoes coming my way in about a week.  So I know that there are a few of you out there that have done this before.  Did you end up using this show as your primary shoe during your wear test?  It seems like the shoe they chose fits the description of my gait and I should be able to hit the 100 miles or so by the end of the test without running on them exclusively.

Also, I went over the test feedback form, so I know what questions they ask.  Any idea exactly what kind of detail they want?  

http://xkcd.com/621/

ch37082

The more detail you can give them, the better. You can be negative as long as it is constructive. I have another pair currently on the way. I am hoping I like it more than I have liked the past few. I got to wear test the 1063 a year ago, and it was good. I haven't been crazy about one since. I don't normally use it as my primary shoe, but I just try to work into a rotation. If I really don't like it I will just do a mile or so a day to see if it improves.

'

The more detailed the feedback, the more likely you are to get picked for another test. I do about 4 pair a year. This is actually my fourth pair in 2010 already.

Outside Lane

I just got selected this past week!  Shoes are on the way.  It's only a 1 week test and then I have to ship them back.  But I am glad to participate!

See how they run...

Roses Revenge

I'm on my third test pair and elected not to wear them in today's race but I'll use them for the rest of my training until the test is over.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Giant Flaming Dork

My test is coming to an end in a week.  They were good shoes, but I didn't put enough miles on them.

http://xkcd.com/621/

Hannibal Granite

I'm testing a pair right now and it is my 4th pair in the last year.  Two pairs were great and I wore them a lot including the pair I have now.  The other two pairs were not good for me at all, and I told them that.  The pairs I didn't like I wore a few times, enough to tell I really didn't like them, and did the feedback forms on time.  I don't wear the test shoes everyday either, I usually have at least three pairs in the rotation and when I get a test pair I just put those into the mix.

"You NEED to do this" - Shara