Here's a suggestion (Read 392 times)

clanmcclard

Keep doing what you're doing!

Eric,

Thanks for the great site, it's terrific and incredible that you are able to keep it free.  I just flipped you an Andy and plan to keep using the site.  Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to making the site better and better.

You'll ruin your knees!

In other words...

You're doin' gr8

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

steferfootballdu

Strangely, Eric has said that thanking him actually embarrasses him. I don't really know why, but for some reason he doesn't like it.

That being said, I ended up leaving my past online running log to come here because they were turning into a bit of a money hog. Ironically, when presented with an excellent free service here, I decided to donate.

No pressure to anyone, but donating is defiantly a great way to say thanks. It would also help Eric make new features and expand the site as it grows as well. On a couple of occasions, I have heard Eric Talk about limited resources like bandwidth. With all the work he puts into this, I would hate to ever have to see him contribute his own money.