How to enjoy your marathon (Read 1317 times)

Why is it sideways?

JK would be very pleased if he existed.
      good show - thanks!
        When I entered the Hollywood Studios area and saw Frozone, I pointed at him and shouted "Oh my god it's Frozone!" Then I hit the wall. Also, your pictures are fantastic.

Imminent Catastrophe

Most people think enjoy marathon is an oxymoron. As Trent has demonstrated, it's not necessarily so. Some of my most enjoyable are those where I took in the scenery and stopped briefly to take photos. Smell the roses. At mile 22.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

GREAT Pictures!!!! I'm suprised you didn't do the goofy

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Dave

You fit right in with frozone. Very nice, Trent.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

I'm suprised you didn't do goofy
                how do you know he didn't Big grin

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Goofy filled about 49 weeks ago. I registered about 4 weeks ago. No soup for me.

De-slacking in progress

Now I know why Minnie is wearing the big smile on her face. Just what are you doing there?Smile

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

looks like so much fun! but I am disappointed that there aren't any pictures of a baby in a mouse hole Tongue
                      Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

It looks like you had an absolute blast. How cool!

TRUST THE PROCESS

Fantastic pictures. Bravo.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Marathonmanleto

someone got their money's worth. interesting...marathon fun.

Another Passion

looks like so much fun! but I am disappointed that there aren't any pictures of a baby in a mouse hole Tongue
                              Heh! Me too! Nice, Trent. Love the pic with The Incredibles! You should consider becoming a super-hero. That was a good pose. Wink

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com