Solstice (Read 665 times)

Another Passion

Sleep is probably a wise choice considering how late it is. Smile But, seeing that I don't have to be out of bed until 8:00 (to take my oldest to wrestling practice), I think I'll be okay. Normally I get up between 5 and 6 a.m., so 8 is sleeping in.
    I'm a wussy not as tough as you Michelle, so I need lots of sleep. Which I will go get now... nighters... Sleepy

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It is done. 23 miles. Beautiful crisp clear evening incredibly lit by that near-full moon.

Dog-Love

How long will your night be up in AK?
        Well our night started at 3:45 pm and it gets light again at 8:45 am but I am pretty far south in AK. In Fairbanks it is pretty much night...all night and all day. Great big bonfire tonight out at the beach...missed that too. Nevertheless...did not run but am heading out tomorrow at 8:00 am. You are inspirational with your long solstice run! MTA: Lots of snow coming down and not sign of the moon
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        Doug Little

Great morning in the Smoky Mountains of Tn. Up at 5am for a quick 5 miles. Crisp 34 degrees, a little fog and some ice on my mustache...Can it get better? Didn't even encounter any bear today. Doug
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Smokies? You should have joined us here in Nashville. We ran a loop that is like Cades Cove without the cars and with bigger hills. W e ran it twice Big grin