Course List not working (Read 499 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Hi Eric,

Loving the updates - many thanks.

I have two issues.  The most pressing is that the drop down list of courses in the run entry function isn't working.  It is only giving me a choice of 2.  When I check my list of courses they are all there.

The second is that using IE at work (will check which version) I cannot post a topic or reply as the text edit box doesn't show up.  I think others are having the same dramas.  I think work are happy with this situation.

Leopard

Hi Tom,

I noticed that if you type the first letter or two of the course name then a droplist will appear with all the courses starting with those letters, and you can then choose your course.

The second problem I can't help with, since I'm using IE now and obviously my replies are working

PR's 5K: 18:37, 10K: 39:51, 15K: 58:18, Half Marathon: 1:25:51 Marathon 3:19:15

2017 Goal: getting fit and lean again, before it's too late!

eric :)

Hi Purdey,
        Which version of the browser are you using?

I tried to reproduce the problem and only noticed that it took several seconds for the box to appear.  Do you see a yellow error icon on the left side of the browser's status bar?  If so, what is the error message?
        rokinrob

I have the same problem with the courselist. Both using Chrome on Linux and Firefox on Linux.

When I try the method of typing the first letter, I can choose the right course.
          However the distance of the course is not completely displayed when I use this method. For example: a course of 12,9 km is displayed as 12 and then I have to make a choice between km, mile, yard, etc.

Rob

The course list is fixed.

Purdey, are you still having trouble with the text editor?

rokinrob,
              The missing fractional distance is fixed.

Still busted for me, though I wasn't one of the original whiners.

Chrome beta 6.0.472.36 on Vista. Everything looks fine except no cursor.

Still busted for me, though I wasn't one of the original whiners.

Chrome beta 6.0.472.36 on Vista. Everything looks fine except no cursor.

I looked into Chrome 6 beta.  It's still very buggy.  Certain things that work fine in Chrome 5 are broken in 6.  Hopefully, Google fixes those problems before the final release.

rokinrob

Yes, it works fine now!

Thanks Eric!
                    Purdey

Self anointed title

Course list now fine - thanks Eric.

Text editor still not working on my work machine.  No big deal really - but I'll find out what system it is for interest.