Rain, rain... go away... (Read 1367 times)

I love running in the rain. Once my shoes are soaked, I find it especially fun to splash in puddles. It reminds me of the freedom of being a little kid.

Kerry

HF #1048

Concept2 - Marathons Rowed April & May 2013

I love running in the rain. Once my shoes are soaked, I find it especially fun to splash in puddles. It reminds me of the freedom of being a little kid.

I did kind of like the splashing. 

Step by step Mile by mile Day by day
      diamond

Censored due to spam.

I am from England.  Need I say more?

Actually we are experiencing something of a draught at the moment.  They are actually playing tennis at Wimbledon.

Hey Purdey

Think you mean drought?

I love running in the rain, it's amazing - and the mud, mustn't forget the mud. I only do two races a year, my fave is the Sodbury Slog: http://www.sodburyslog.co.uk/   Sorry, not sure how to do link thingy. Check out the pic of the man in the banana suit - he overtook me the first year I did it. Someone shouted to me: "I won't tell anyone if you won't."

Rain is fine. It's the damn thunder storms I don't like. Today my run has been delayed by a thunder storm. At least it's cooled off some.
              xor

Actually we are experiencing something of a draught at the moment. 

Hey, me too.  Cheers, mate.

Lazy idiot

Rain is fine. It's the damn thunder storms I don't like. Today my run has been delayed by a thunder storm. At least it's cooled off some.

Run in the thundah!  People "think" you're crazy.  

Tick tock

Cool Jump Suit

This is exactly what it reminds me of Kerry.....when I was a kid I frequented my Grandmother's farm....you could see the rain clouds coming at you.....as soon as the rain hit, I was out there running around like a complete madman.  What fun!

The kiss goodnight, it comes with me,
                    Both wrong and right, our memories. 
                    The whispering before we sleep,
                    Just one more thing that you can't keep.

Our favorite place we used to go,
                    The warm embrace that no one knows.
                    The lovin' look that's left your eyes,
                    But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise.