New Strength Training or New Workout (Read 872 times)

Finbarr

Hi Eric, you know how you have "New Course" how about "New Strength Training" or "New Workout?" I'm sure this goes with the customizable workouts...I've tried to do a work around with templates for strength training by using "Other Workouts" but I learned that that's the same as using "Strength Training" because I make a completely new entry each time. I've also tried using "New Course" but that doesn't integrate so well with my Summary page, or even in the entry, since the thrust of the site is mapping. Again, perhaps this request is resolved with the customizable workouts you've planned, and I'm unfortunately beating a dead horse in a different way. Smile
    Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm kind of confused what you're asking... but this is my best guess... are you saying: You do a specific strength training routine often and you'd like an easier way to enter it all in at once rather than having to enter it in bit by bit? Just checking. The request for templates has been made before, but it's not a dead horse by any means.

Roads were made for journeys...

Finbarr

yes, that's what I'm asking for.

yes, that's what I'm asking for.
          I'd like to see that as well.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

eric :)

Ok, now that I understand what you're asking for, it has been requested many times and I'll try to create it for the next release. eric Smile
            Finbarr

Excellent!