Retire workout type? (Read 607 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Right now you can't delete a workout-type unless there are no entries for it. Could we maybe get the option to "retire" a workout type much in the same way we retire shoes? I would like to see retired workout types still showing up when we go to "manage activities" but no longer showing up on our drop-down lists to sort through.

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I thought I'd test this one.... so I clicked Options > Manage My Activities > Run (Default) and selected a workout type that I would like to retire/delete from the Edit Activity page. I chose my type Warm-up/Cool-down. A workout type I created separate of those previously offered as defaults from eric. It and others like that one have a Delete button. I clicked it! (the originals do not? -eric!) It does then say that you can not delete for there are runs using that type, but you are then prompted to Assign a different type for those workouts. I selected Easy since that is what I've since called w/up-c/dn's over the last year. Whollah! It's gone.Big grin (a bit different from Wingz post though)

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka