Different colored bars (Read 1003 times)

JakeKnight

Don't beat yourself up. I'm enjoying some really nice low humidity so I have that going for me, which is nice.
    Low humidity is the key. It's humid here. No wonder I can't keep up.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Jazz hands!

My long runs are longer than my normal runs. A stupid use of "long run" would be if I called a 10 miler long despite running 10 milers three times a week. And my last 2 long runs have been 13.1, at least I'm trying to improve myself to live up to your standards Big grin I CRAVE YOUR APPROVAL
      Fixed.
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Giant Flaming Dork

And you know know what annoys me? The log stalkers never seem to notice my lonely "beer run" category.
        So you ran with beer. HTFU. I stalk other's logs because I don't have any mileage of my own.

http://xkcd.com/621/

JakeKnight

So you ran with beer. HTFU.
          Well at least give me a hint: how do I do that? More beer? Different kind? I need coaching. Runs with Beer is my Indian name. I'd prefer you not mock it.

Giant Flaming Dork

Well at least give me a hint: how do I do that? More beer? Different kind? I need coaching.
            You didn't bring enough back for the rest of us.

http://xkcd.com/621/

dork.major dork.

I have a one mile run from last Friday that could be seen as a "run post beer" it was pouring rain, I'd had after work drinks with coworkers and ran to my boyfriend's house; I was wearing jeans and flip-flops and a work shirt. It was an 8 minute mile. Should I change the color of the bar? Everyone could see the color of my bra because of, you know, the rain.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

Think Whirled Peas

I have a one mile run from last Friday that could be seen as a "run post beer" it was pouring rain, I'd had after work drinks with coworkers and ran to my boyfriend's house; I was wearing jeans and flip-flops and a work shirt. It was an 8 minute mile. Should I change the color of the bar? Everyone could see the color of my bra because of, you know, the rain.
                Ok, I'll say it. Pictures here are now required.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

A Saucy Wench

I'm sure the bar should at least match the bra.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

dork.major dork.

Sadly no pictures were taken. However, I have changed my log so that the color of the bar matches the color of the bra. I log to please Wink

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

Sadly no pictures were taken. However, I have changed my log so that the color of the bar matches the color of the bra. I log to please Wink
                      I'm telling you Carps, don't fall for this. 'Wet and tipsy' only leads to trouble and we can't have that.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

#artbydmcbride

I prefer white bras, however they do show more when they get sweaty.

Runners run

JakeKnight

Ok, I'll say it. Pictures here are now required.
                          Thanks. I wondered who'd be stupid brave enough to take one for the team.

A Saucy Wench

amazing how one little post revives a thread.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Carps10

Carps, don't listen to these commoners and don't let them spoil your spirit. You're destined for greatness so keep on punching the clock and pounding the pavement. You'll be the envy of the entire community before long. Oh, and don't lose focus with the discussion between Ennay and Karla. Women weaken legs. Remember that.
                              STFU NOOB
                              JakeKnight

STFU NOOB
                                I'm hoping that was an unskilled attempt at irony.