Garmin 410 won't upload specific activity (Read 35 times)

ybz123

Hello there,

as mentioned, i got Garmin 410;

i ran on Saturday and when i tried to upload the activity it didn't find it, though i tried also manually. i gave it a rest i thought the site has a problem.

today i ran again, and this activity was uploaded successfully to the site (both Garmin connect and here), but it still cannot find the Saturday ran.

what can i do?

Look back as far as possible in your 410's history. Sometimes when you don't get a GPS signal, your watch will reset the date. On my 310xt, the date will reset to 2007. If it's not in your 410's history, its likely gone.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

runmichigan

Did you check your Garmin history folder to see if the file might be there so that you can manually upload it to RA?  You can find the Gramin history folder typically at the following path: CUndecidedUsers\Wright\AppData\Roaming\GARMIN\Devices\3489631959\History  (of course you have to substitute the account name on your computer and your device number).

You can then select upload from within RA and then navigate to the file.  You may need to select upload again to see the file on your screen and to be able to save it.

eric :)

Hi ybz123,

The most likely cause is the Ant Agent not functioning properly.  You can try unchecking the upload new workouts only option to upload everything.  That might get around the problem.  Be sure to delete everything else.  Otherwise you'll get duplicates.

eric Smile

ybz123

Hi there everyody, thanks for your reply.

it doens't find this activity (yet).

i did check my activity history, and it's there.

i got to the activities history folder on my comp and it's not there (the date is missing).

would i have to reinstall my ANT agent? i mean if other activities were uploaded after the 1 i miss?

thanks

ybz123

update - in the watch itself i used "force sending" to the comp.

i did it twice, and only on the 2nd time the activity was sent to the Garmin connect - it still doesn't transmit to RA, but i will use a file (i'll generate from connect) to upload it to here.

thanks.