How do I add a personalized run "Type"? (Read 864 times)

I can't seem to figure out how to add a run type different from those on the drop down menu. Can you help? Thanks
    Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi If you go to your training log and look at the top right hand side you will see an options link. Press this. In the list that appears look for 'My Log Preferences'. Click this link. You will see a list that includes 'Running'. Click the 'Running' (or other options) and you will see the standard stuff plus 6 options that you can define. Have fun! Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Ok, Ive got it. Thanks a lot.

Maniac

I resurrected this thread b/c I can't seem to figure this out....I think the log has changed....In fact, I know it has.  I want to add a new "type" of run to my options list and I can't figure it out.

I can add a new workout type, but that isn't what I want.  I want a run/walk option that counts as a "run" for log purposes, but has a different color bar....Make sense?

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Jazz hands!

I resurrected this thread b/c I can't seem to figure this out....I think the log has changed....In fact, I know it has.  I want to add a new "type" of run to my options list and I can't figure it out.

I can add a new workout type, but that isn't what I want.  I want a run/walk option that counts as a "run" for log purposes, but has a different color bar....Make sense?

Go to "options" (upper right hand corner, above "customize") and then "manage my activities,"and click on "run." Then you can add running types.

run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Maniac

Thanks Squeaky!!  I had gotten to that page earlier, but didn't even think to try and click on "Run"....I'm an idiot sometimes.

Thanks again!

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy