New Workout Types (Read 601 times)

I would like the option to add a new type of run... Not just the default "Easy, Long, Fartlek, etc." I like to name some of my harder runs that I may do once a week and it'd make it easier to compare those. Any possibility this could happen? Great site otherwise. I just started using it this week and I really like it.
    >>==C-C==> 2009 Goals 4:14.9 - Mile 15:59 - 5000 26:59 - 5 Mile 1:15:00 - 1/2
      1) Go to options in top right corner of page and click. 2) Then click "My Log Preferences". 3) Go to "workout types" and click "Running". 4) There you will find several empty boxes to type whatever king of workout you so choose. 5) Type in a new workout type in one of those boxes. 6) Right click on the color box and choose whatever color you desire. 7) Go to bottom of that page and click save. You're set.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Awesome. Thanks for the help!
        >>==C-C==> 2009 Goals 4:14.9 - Mile 15:59 - 5000 26:59 - 5 Mile 1:15:00 - 1/2