Can't enter intervals (Read 457 times)

darkwave

Mother of Cats

Hello -- when attempting to enter either bike or run workouts, I cannot enter the individual intervals -- the "floppy disc" icon for saving an interval is grayed out.

I am running WIndows XP Professional.  I have experienced the problem with Firefox 3.5.10 and 3.6.6, as well as Internet Explorer 6.0 (yes, I know it's old).

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

MrH

For me, at least, the disk is enabled when you enter both a distance and time.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

darkwave

Mother of Cats

For me, at least, the disk is enabled when you enter both a distance and time.

I had tried that (tried all sorts of tests, to see if I could find a workaround -- no good.

But, now the problem seems fixed.  Thanks!!!!!!!!

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

I'm having a similar problem. When using Explorer  7.0, I cannot select from my list of routes while trying to enter a new run. It's seems to work fine when I use Firefox though.
          eric :)

darkwave,
            The diskette icon is grayed out if you entered invalid values in the interval.  My guess is that the duration was not a valid time format.
            eric :)

frankanuk,
              I am unable to reproduce the problem with IE7.  Could you describe your problem with additional details or create a screen shot?