HELP! GARMIE DIED! (Read 710 times)

Get the 205.  Cheaper, you don't use the HRM anyways.  I love my 205 & am glad I didn't fork out the extra money for the 305 or 405.

Do you use any type of sweat band under your Garmin?  I haven't up until now, but am going to need it!  Ask zoom-zoom about the thin ones she wears under hers, they seem to work well & aren't as thick as the typical wrist band.

So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
      My Polar GPS watch gets 30 hours on a single AA lithium battery (10hrs on an alkaline) and I can swap it out mid-ultra and keep on going without stopping the watch...  it's perfect for ultrarunners.  It's also completely waterproof. 

Polar RS 800 CX

- Chris

Reset does nothing, whenever I push a button, water oozes from around the screen!  None of the buttons do anything!

Mine dies every once in a while (no water, though).  If I leave it for a few days w/out charging then put it on the charger, it comes back to life.  Not knowing it would come back to life, I actually bought a replacement when this first happened, so now I have a backup.