Belated pictures from Cascade Crest (Read 376 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

I did this race back in August, my second 100 mile event of the year. I have started a race report, however, may end up with a DNF on that particular effort. Anyway, here are the pictures I brought home... http://nttr.smugmug.com/gallery/3795174#218982832 It is a beautiful place! Lynn B MTA: oops! had an extra space in the linky!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Thanks for the pics, Lynn. As usual your photos from your races are awesome!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Awesome pics as always Lynn, but with a name like Cascade Crest how could they not be?

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Another Passion

Very cool. I liked this one better than the cactus run. What can I say, I like mountains... seeing them though, not running them! Tongue

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Ooops.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Dog-Love

Beautiful trail...and I love trail runs! But not 100 miles of them
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)