Garmin 205/305 Question (Read 445 times)

Santa brought me a garmin and I like it quite a lot......but I have a setting that needs to be tweaked and am hoping someone can help.

I sat my laps to read miles so every mile, I get a lap reading....then I transfer the data to my Garmin Training Center on my PC and it tell me what TIMES I hit each lap (not how long it took me to run a mile or lap)......so it will say somethig like?

Lap 1 --- 11:45 AM (which was what time I ran the Lap)

Lap 2 --- 11:54 AM (again 9 minutes later and it tells me the TIIME I ran the lap).

What I want tell me is how long it took me to run a lap (or instance)

Lap 1 --- 9:30

Lap 2 -- 9:05

Lap 3 -- 8:55

Does anyone know what I need to change to get this to happen for me??

Thks --- John-A

Champions are made when no one is watching

kcam

You are looking at the window on the left hand side of Training Center to see these times?  To the right of that is the Map of where you ran?  Just look at the top of the map, you should see three tabs labeled "Map", "Totals" and "Notes" and click on the tab labeled "Totals".  That will switch from Map view to the view you want.

Hope this helps.

You are looking at the window on the left hand side of Training Center to see these times?  To the right of that is the Map of where you ran?  Just look at the top of the map, you should see three tabs labeled "Map", "Totals" and "Notes" and click on the tab labeled "Totals".  That will switch from Map view to the view you want.

Hope this helps.

Thats IT ---- Thanks for the assist.........(I knew it was something that would be easy)......Appreciate it....

Champions are made when no one is watching